Geo-Filter

Does the Geo-Filter not support the New Modern Warfare?? I've even tried erasing my PC and adding it as a console and still this is what it looks like when in a lobby. When I click on the server nothing shows up. (See Pics 1 and 2) I took these screenshots while the match was loading up.

Clearly this isn't the server anyway because it randomly shows up and disappears when I'm not in a lobby and just at the main screen before I enter a match. (And yes it's the same ID) The other pic is a random peer which might be me? I'm not sure but its the only peer that shows up both when I'm in game and not in a lobby or match. (See Pic 3)

netdum2cap.PNG

netdum3cap.PNG

netdum1cap.PNG

It isn't working perfectly yet. The main issue right now is that there are some mislocated servers, which can cause issues with matchmaking.

Right now we recommend you just use Ping Assist as a temporary solution to this problem

• Administrators

That peer is a server I checked the IP. You won't see yourself on the map at all. Disable Auto Ping and then click on the icon that shows when you're in a game. What happens when you use Ping Assist? I would suggest zooming out of the map so you can see fully.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Administrators

If they're in triangles that indicates they're being blocked so couldn't be the game host. Could you zoom out completely of the map and get into a game where it's outside your radius and post a screenshot please?

• 5 months later...

For the past couple months, I've been connecting to servers outside of my radius and the geo-filter hasn't been blocking any of the servers I blocked. It's kind of back to the same issue I had a while back, where it's connecting to blocked servers. Also some of the servers/peer icons aren't even coming up or showing up in the geo-filter. I just connects to a game and the geo-filter is blank. (Modern Warfare 2019)

• Administrators

Do this first:

1. Hard turn off the console
  2. Delete device from Geo-Filter
  3. Flush the Geo cloud
  4. Re-add the device
  5. Setup your Geo settings
  6. Wait 2 minutes
  7. Boot console/game

Then could you provide a screenshot of what you're seeing please?

• 1 month later...

Did everything like you stated. It worked for 2 games then it looked like this on the 3rd game. A server showed up momentarily so I tried clicking on it. This is what it has been doing the past 10 mins even while playing in a match. Nothing has changed as I played 3 more matches and this one server is still trying to load with no additional servers or peers  coming up. (See attachment)

A2D267F8-A8DE-4092-8020-E82698D5E99D.jpeg

• Administrators

It appears everything is blocked/allowed correctly there, nothing outside your radius. You won't see peers in game as it is a server based game. I see you're using Safari there, if you use Google Chrome and then try to ping does it work then?