DumaOS Garbage?

New router. DumaOS is awful to use. Device manager never loads. Takes forever to load the home page. I have tried different browsers. Resetting the router.  I see many people have had this issue for a long time. Is there a fix coming for this or should I return this router and get one the works??? Honestly these products using DumaOS should be taken off until this problem can be resolved.

• Administrators
17 hours ago, RockstarAutomotive said:

routerlogin.net, I have the xr500 with the latest firmware.

As others have suggested try accessing using the LAN IP - are you connecting via HTTP? (You would be if you specifically didn't type out HTTPS)

8 hours ago, RockstarAutomotive said:

It does not matter what browser or how I log in. Most of the time the live information will not load, Device manager does not work. I have decided to take it back.

They know this, there hasn't been an update for a very long time. This is there MO. A waste of money. Netgear is the same way, they brag about their product but don't back it' up. These too companies are the same. 

On 11/30/2019 at 6:03 PM, RockstarAutomotive said:

New router. DumaOS is awful to use. Device manager never loads. Takes forever to load the home page. I have tried different browsers. Resetting the router.  I see many people have had this issue for a long time. Is there a fix coming for this or should I return this router and get one the works??? Honestly these products using DumaOS should be taken off until this problem can be resolved.

The vast majority of our users never experience this problem. I'm really sorry that it's happening to you. 

So you've tried routerlogin.net but that had problems... Can you access the router via it's IP address? Also what IP address are you being given on your computer? Have you connected directly to the router rather than through something downstream?