Using older firmware

kinel

I had to go back to the older firmware for  a big reason

And i cant see myself going back to the new firmware 

The reason is because it has the network monitor that shows you the ports that cod mw uses

And thers a lot

So what i wanted to know will the new cloud update  when you guys complete it be usable  for the older dumar firmware 1.306j i think its called

Also do you think the old firmware  would be able to ban servers  atm they can only temp ban

Our cloud updates will work on DumaOS and the Original Firmware. The same cloud updates work between both.

I've not got much experience with the old firmware myself so i'll need to check with the devs if there's a way to permanently ban on the old firmware. We won't be doing any updates to the old firmware, besides the cloud updates that is.

Does the original R1 and original firmware still show where all clients are connecting from in a COD match?

I want to look into SBMM actually prioritizing connections.  I am constantly getting good local servers via my XR500, but I question where all of the players are connecting from.

• Administrators
25 minutes ago, Keith said:

Does the original R1 and original firmware still show where all clients are connecting from in a COD match?

I want to look into SBMM actually prioritizing connections.  I am constantly getting good local servers via my XR500, but I question where all of the players are connecting from.

That will not always happen when connecting to server based games as you don't have a direct connection to the other players only the server. You may sometimes see it but I wouldn't expect it.