BO4 / MW Gameplay and Settings 2019/2020

GHOST-1-EC

So i found a few Ports too.. in the 30000-40000 range

So how do i Set this prio Filter?

Source Port is 3074 -3074

Destination Port is 30000-40000

Or so i make Something wrong?

The xr300 dont seem to prio them.. the light didnt Go Red and the priorsized Pakets dont Change wen i Play

In the Games consoles preset It seems to Work..but i didnt feel a different Hit Detektion or something

23 minutes ago, blackfirehawk said:

So i found a few Ports too.. in the 30000-40000 range

So how do i Set this prio Filter?

Source Port is 3074 -3074

Destination Port is 30000-40000

Or so i make Something wrong?

The xr300 dont seem to prio them.. the light didnt Go Red and the priorsized Pakets dont Change wen i Play

In the Games consoles preset It seems to Work..but i didnt feel a different Hit Detektion or something

Untick Games Console in the QOS

Add your ps4/xbox or pc - then set the manual rules aka the port range or invidual ports u found

Source port is 3074 : Destination Port is the specific port you found and then vice versa (as the server also becomes a source as per wireshark capture)

The light should come on but post again if it does not. 

5 hours ago, kinel said:

Sherman what is your ping to your local dedi when palyin cod mw

My ping to the nearest server in Germany is 30-35ms. Today I tested a little and for me the settings like on the screens work best. The port priority rule works for my 3 consoles, the red light comes on when the game is started. My 3 consoles have the same IP and only one is always enabled. I use port forwarding, not UPnP, unfortunately I couldn't turn off UpnP from DumaOS, I had to roll back the software to the original netduma and disable UPnP there, then upgrade to DumaOS with the settings.1.thumb.png.3dcf283fa9ffbdd6f5d0276fcc5d4b59.png2.thumb.png.c20b7010d6c6660a74137ae8a9ad3a7c.png3.thumb.png.4669412fb7324abc1952ae4491b0ea71.png4.thumb.png.a9d73b2d731875662a6b2d434af94633.png5.thumb.png.faa182cbd50b0edbcdc4ff8a75c5c34c.png6.thumb.png.fdb81b7217e435ba876502ef2bfefef3.png

15 minutes ago, blackfirehawk said:

ok, teraz wydaje się, że działa również dla mnie na komputerze

powinienem wyłączyć upnp i otworzyć manuell portów? 

Unbenannt.PNG

I use port forwarding because I have 3 consoles and giving them the same IP I am able to have NAT open on them. With UPnP I would only have 2 Call consoles open on Call of duty. The second thing is port forwarding is more reliable in my opinion, sometimes UPnP is unreliable and sometimes opens ports that we would not want to open.

6 minutes ago, GHOST-1-EC said:

Another thing i did was to give my ps4 40% (or a higher) bandwith instead of leaving it equal as i had it and instantly felt an even bigger improvement in gameplay. 

UP and Down?

26 minutes ago, GHOST-1-EC said:

Both

My Bufferbloat Sliders are on 98% on both the upload and download 

The 40% refers to the bandwith flower - Not the Bufferbloat sliders. 

Yes I know, but I asked because in the Bandwidth Allocation option there are separate settings for Upload and Download.

4 minutes ago, Sherman85 said:

Yes I know, but I asked because in the Bandwidth Allocation option there are separate settings for Upload and Download.

Gotcha.... just didnt want to confuse the two..... someone else will be looking at the thread and might be abit lost with it - so just clarifying in general. 

On 11/22/2019 at 4:32 PM, GHOST-1-EC said:

Hey Bud

I have mine set up individually under the QOS. 

However, i have also in the past set it up as a 'once off range' and it worked well. 

I find doing them individually to to give u the best effect but thats just me not wanting to leave anything to chance. 

I am not using port forwarding...... just upnp enabled on the XR500 with my XR500 static ip placed in the dmz of my isp modem/router - this guarantees me an open nat on all games. 

I kinda have the same setup except i have an r1 but I do not get an open Nat.... I also have a dmz on the isp router and also deactivated upnp on the isp router. 

5 minutes ago, Manucod said:

I kinda have the same setup except i have an r1 but I do not get an open Nat.... I also have a dmz on the isp router and also deactivated upnp on the isp router. 

Did u give your R1 a static ip or is it using a dhcp assigned ip? 

14 minutes ago, GHOST-1-EC said:

Did u give your R1 a static ip or is it using a dhcp assigned ip? 

static one :) but dhcp is still activated on the isp router since that one has 5ghz wifi and so I use it with other stuff regularly. But the Netduma R1 is connected by static IP and DMZ is activated for that IP. 

I also made a fresh factory reset before setting up the new QoS rules. I have followed all the steps you did at least. 

1 minute ago, Manucod said:

static one :) but dhcp is still activated on the isp router since that one has 5ghz wifi and so I use it with other stuff regularly. But the Netduma R1 is connected by static IP and DMZ is activated for that IP. 

All good - when doing a console speed test are u getn a Nat Type 2 or 3

I had some issues in the past with Strict Nat on a Nat Type 2 but it was isp related. 

1 minute ago, GHOST-1-EC said:

All good - when doing a console speed test are u getn a Nat Type 2 or 3

I had some issues in the past with Strict Nat on a Nat Type 2 but it was isp related. 

I'm playing on Pc so I never had to do such a speedtest as you can do on the ps4 ^^

1 minute ago, Manucod said:

I'm playing on Pc so I never had to do such a speedtest as you can do on the ps4 ^^

Ahh ok.... forgot to ask - maybe one of the other guys will be able to shed some light on getn it sorted. 

Apart from the Nat being strict how is your gaming experience - thinking you might be using the qos prioritization as well. 

1 hour ago, GHOST-1-EC said:

Ahh ok.... forgot to ask - maybe one of the other guys will be able to shed some light on getn it sorted. 

Apart from the Nat being strict how is your gaming experience - thinking you might be using the qos prioritization as well. 

/and I tried following the guide on the cod website as well as battlenet 

I use qos and I basically just followed your instructions for everything I changed from what is the default. / also no port forwarding.

9 minutes ago, Manucod said:

I use qos and I basically just followed your instructions for everything I changed from what is the default. / also no port forwarding.

Has there been an improvement in your gaming experience? 

I'll upload some gameplay later from an earlier match i played to show what my bullet reg and all around experience is like now. 

Just now, GHOST-1-EC said:

Has there been an improvement in your gaming experience? 

I'll upload some gameplay later from an earlier match i played to show what my bullet reg and all around experience is like now. 

i can't tell any difference because I need to test and play further Imo. At least I did not feel something right away. A Video comparison would be awesome!! +1

1 hour ago, Manucod said:

i can't tell any difference because I need to test and play further Imo. At least I did not feel something right away. A Video comparison would be awesome!! +1

This was my second lobby after jumpin on so my shot was still abit shakey 🙊 

Gta learn to play abit slower (borderline camp) if i wana get a Nuke, lol

Enjoy!!! 

36 minutes ago, GHOST-1-EC said:

This was my second lobby after jumpin on so my shot was still abit shakey 🙊 

Gta learn to play abit slower (borderline camp) if i wana get a Nuke, lol

Enjoy!!! 

This mirrors the kind of hit rego I'm seeing.  When the game first came out the smgs were pretty good at range.  Now it seems to take a bit more bullets now.  I thought it was just me until I watched this. 

Do you think this is as good as it gets with hit rego or do you think you can do better?

• GHOST-1-EC changed the title to BO4 / MW Gameplay and Settings 2019/2020