Ddos Detection

I don't know if its possible but Instead of people getting confused and looking at the Netgear logs you guys should add a feature that shows a graph of high incoming traffic and high CPU usage and lable it as a possible ddos attacks something like the asus graph below.

D4ZqwgfW0AAJhp8.thumb.png.94e8695b70ab249c9e1ebab2d9a1383e.png

We are adding a feature called Data History in DumaOS 3.0 which will allow you see how much data has been used over time, both upload and download. This will help with one half of your request.

The other half (CPU usage history) is not something we've considered, but perhaps could be useful... It would certainly be useful for tech support!

I'll forward your suggestion to the developers.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/19/2019 at 10:42 AM, Netduma Alex said:

We are adding a feature called Data History in DumaOS 3.0 which will allow you see how much data has been used over time, both upload and download. This will help with one half of your request.

The other half (CPU usage history) is not something we've considered, but perhaps could be useful... It would certainly be useful for tech support!

I'll forward your suggestion to the developers.

So will data history show that you are getting ddos becuase I play alot of Gamebattles on cod and I can't use hybrid vpn because of IP leaks aswell.

On 11/28/2019 at 6:14 PM, Netduma Fraser said:

Not particularly, it focuses more on how much bandwidth your devices/applications have used over time rather than showing incoming traffic specifically.

What about on the geo filter when you ping host have packet loss graph like the new call of duty would that be possible?

• 1 year later...