How do I setup XR500 for IPv6 if static IP

You need to contact your isp and find out what protocol they use. There are several types, tunneling, 6to4 etc etc. You can try and auto detect and see if it detects your ipv6 type.

Ok because on a previous router I had it was asking me if it was native, pass through, or static IPv6. Which in this case it is static. However, it was asking for WAN IPv6 address and gateway and prefix length. Didn’t know how my static ip would translate into that stuff. I’d run the test from IPv6 websites and it wouldn’t detect yet says my dns supports it. My ISP said it’s supported as well. They’re not much help since I don’t use their supported router

• Administrators

As the static IP you have isn't for IPv6 you don't have those details to hand and as it sounds like they're prioritising IPv4 you can step up those static details in Internet Setup and then use Auto IPv6 in Advanced Settings. It looks like you're figured it out though as I can see you have an IPv6 public IP.

Can I just use ping assist for 30ms and lower and keep myself in spectating mode so I’m able to connect to my friends with ease on Call of Duty? 

or should I put myself in filter mode? 

and if the geofilter isn’t working with the new call of duty, how should I set it up?

• Administrators

Spectating Mode means no filtering happens at all, no matter what your other settings are, so I would not recommend this for Call of Duty.

Instead you should add your friends to your Allow list. See this guide:  http://support.netduma.com/support/solutions/articles/16000089132-how-to-use-allow-and-deny-on-dumaos

I'd also recommend following our optimal Geo-Filter settings guide - you should then see good results on the Geo-Filter after this: http://support.netduma.com/support/solutions/articles/16000077072-dumaos-optimal-settings-guide-geo-filter