black ops 3 beta on PS4

bagsta69

OK Yall, I just went to redeem my beta code on the redemption page for PS4 and apparently my code is invalid.

Has anybody else managed to get their beta code to work?

OK Yall, I just went to redeem my beta code on the redemption page for PS4 and apparently my code is invalid.

Has anybody else managed to get their beta code to work?

What exactly did it tell you? I was told I'd receive an email or notification. Make sure they sold you the right system code. B)

Just says that the code is invalid, Ive redeemed them before so kinda know what to expect. When I purchased it you couldn't redeem the code and Ive only just seen that you now can.

I have logged into Activision account and the token on my receipt says I have purchased the PS4 version.

Ive tweeted em, Maybe by the time it goes live they may have got back to me. lol

Maybe by the time it goes live they may have got back to me. lol

Maybe you're a tad too early to redeem the code? Or, there's a bajillion others trying and its gone into meltdown?

I pre-ordered ages ago, and had zip in the mail yet. Who did you order with?

Game, an official store. Been back there and apparently no more codes are been issued. Gave me web addy of activision support, gee thanks for that I'd have never found it myself. Spotty nerd.

Looks like a long drawn out email and Twitter affair,

Yeah I have all that its just a pain in the arse having to go through all the crap associated with it. Ill just spam everything Activision has, Facebook, twitter and support sites

[Yeah I have all that its just a pain in the arse having to go through all the crap associated with it. Ill just spam everything Activision has, Facebook, twitter and support sites[

My hero!!!'

Well do something rude to a duck, slap my thighs and turn me sideways. Hit Activision support proper at 12.42 hours, All resolved by 13.07 hours.

Have I slipped into a parallel universe or something? I mean I understand quantum physics so opening a door to me is always that little bit more exciting than for most but this is wierd!!!!!!

I'm in shock that you were able to get a resolution that quickly.  Well done Activision Support! (for a change)

I am WFH, and when I read this thread I had to log into the XBone and see if I had any news, or update or anything for the digital copy.  *sigh*  Not a damn thing, and I still have no idea where I was supposed to get this code from for the Beta.   :huh:   Does a pre-order just give you access when it opens automatically??  Anyone know?

Congrats Bagsta, I expect a full report when you can finally get access.

Archived