Cant put these specific ranges in ports? Help anyone?

did the reset the geo works now. but its wierd because idk why i always get crazy delay in fifa 20...i thought this router can fix this issue and nothing works I just played a game and had 150 ms ping in it and it was unplayable all i did after the reset was disable the ipv6, put the qos to 70% and thats it. still....150 dam ping and have no idea how to fix it. I notice sometimes when i test my internet connection on my ps4 for some period of time during the day it wont go ovet like 40mbps download and 2 upload. when i have actually 300 download and 30 upload. but then sometimes in the day it would say it correctly and say like 250 mbps download and 10 -15 upload but it fluctuates alot. idk what to do

I have a question, my normal download is 300 and upload 30. but when i put the thing to 70% i never get a connection over 110-120 as a test on my ps4. but when i put the internet speeds at 1000 up and 1000 down even tho i dont have it but thats what i had before, now my upload and down load speed on my ps4 now is over 200 and over 20 on upload. do you think i should just stick with the actuall 300 speed that my router registed at first but then i feel like i never get over 100 download on my ps4 and i feeel lke that would effect my gameplay or do i stick to 1000 and it gets my actuall speeds right what do you think is best?

• Netduma Staff

Hi, I've just had a look over what's been going on. My advice to you here is: now that you've reset your router, keep your settings simple. The key to reducing lag won't be forwarding loads of ports - it'll be down to finding a sweet-spot with your QoS settings and figuring out your Geo-Filter settings.

With your speeds, remember that games only use <0.5mbps bandwidth. That's nothing compared to 100mbps, so you shouldn't need to type 1000/1000 for your speeds.

Try just typing in the speeds you pay for. Then keep Anti-Bufferbloat at 70/70 - don't worry about your speeds if you're trying to get a good ping and reduce lag. Turn on UPnP and leave port forwarding blank.

Finally, set up your Geo-Filter. If you're seeing servers appearing on the map, start taking note of where they are. It's different for every game, so for Fifa you'll want to set your Geo-Filter up to get you the closest one. Let us know how these steps go, and we'll work from there! :)

changed the speeds to normal...still no difference still get massive delay in fifa 20. do i turn on ping assists? It seems like it doesnt matter what I do for some reason. I even got a game where it said 41 ms ping and it was still crazy delayed so annoyed

Sounds like your connecting might be fluctuating. A 41ms ping should be giving you a decent game.

Have you tried using PingPlotter to see if your ping changes constantly? If this turns out to be the case, the problem may be with the line rather than with the router.

There's a useful guide on how to use PingPlotter here: 

• 3 months later...

salve ragazzi ho un problema anche io!vivo un sardegna e uso fifa20 con ps4...il geofilter non mi fa vedere i giocatori con cui gioco...ma solo un host irlandese come mai?premetto che ho fatto tutte le impostazioni di chiusura ipv6 e ho aperto le porte ma il geofilter non mi indica altro solo l host irlandese

Depends if you're using Ultimate Team mode or League Play. In Ultimate Team, everybody will connect to a central server for matchmaking so that the game can verify that your team is legitimate. In this mode I think it's unlikely that you'd see peer to peer connections.

ok proverò in amichevole tra amici grazie! per quanto riguarda io ho una connessione 30 scarica 3.2upload e 21 ping! trovo sempre giocatori con ping
47-55 che devo rifiutare perche la latenza è alta per fifa20! Sopratutto con la mia linea il Qos in percentuale a quanto dovrei metterlo? Grazie gentilissimo
vorrei settarlo al meglio il mio xr300

• Administrators

Di solito raccomandiamo un punto di partenza del 70/70% per Anti-Bufferbloat e quindi, se necessario, ti indirizziamo verso una guida di regolazione fine per ottenerlo ottimale per la tua connessione.
-
We usually recommend a starting point of 70/70% for Anti-Bufferbloat and then if needed point you towards a fine tuning guide to get it optimal for your connection.