Restore default panel layout?

Hello,

I'm new to this forum so 'hi' to all 😀

I'm just getting to know my XR500 router and am very happy with its performance and features so far. But, as I click away at different things, I have managed to accidentally remove some panels from the Dashboard.

As I understand it, I can click on the 'pin' icons on other pages and those panels will reappear on the Dashboard. This works fine, but is there a way of restoring the default layout, as I can't remember what panels were there?

I want to avoid a factory reset if possible, as I have many settings which I don't want to have to re-enter.

Thank you.

Welcome to the forums!

I'm glad you're enjoying your XR500. Unfortunately there's no button to restore the default layout, however i've taken a screenshot of the default layout on my XR500 so you can recreate it from there!

Remember that panels can be dragged, dropped and resized at will.

Screenshot (116).png

• 6 months later...

Ihave a similar issue. I thought that clicking the pins it pinned it to place. But in your example of the default screen, my Internet Status box is gone. How do I get it back? Is there something I have to do with the Installed R-Apps? and how do I do this?

DumasOS.jpg

3 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

You were on the dashboard already so it was pinned there. Go to System Information and click on the pin icon for Internet Status and it will be available again on the dashboard.

I saw the internet setting in the system information. When I click the pink and then go to the dashboard, I still have a space where in you exampls it was there but not mine .... wait.....I got it now....Thankyou again for your reply.

• 1 year later...