servers

ok, set your geo filter to spectating mode and start the game ( cod for example) when the game has launched enable the geo by placing it into filtering mode then search for a game lobby. Always go into spectating mode when finished gaming.

sorry been out the game sometimes dosnt let me connect as you can see I only get the odd connection and it disappears.. I managed to get 2 servers b4 but they don't stay on thx

1014311261_Screenshot(19).thumb.png.ff4fa3d0d2892e60efa5280edf64a217.pngs fortnite and yes sometimes it does effect me getting into a game

• Administrators

You're not filtering at all as all devices are set to spectating mode which means the Geo-Filter is not restricting your ability to get games. Also with Fornite you won't see anything on the map until it actually starts loading into the game and if you're on filtering mode then the server could be outside the radius and then boot you. So if spectating mode lets you into every game then that will be what is happening. Some people choose to use spectating mode and back out if it isn't a server they want as it can be quicker than waiting for a boot.