QoS upload speed problem

Guest Killhippie
On 7/30/2019 at 8:57 PM, Netduma Fraser said:

Last was at the end of April which was a hotfix firmware for an issue. I can't give a deadline on when that might be resolved unfortunately but I've added your post to the list of people who need it so it gives more weight to prioritizing it.

That’s not an official update it’s not released on the netgear release channel it’s a beta update not a full official update, it’s not even a point update so you can’t really say there’s been an update to the router in April. The last actual update was in December 2018  Also this is just a Wi-Fi fix not a magic fix for anything else it just helps with 802.11k roaming

4 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Bien, entonces estás hablando del juego NAT, no del PS4 NAT. Desactive el Geo-Filter y luego inicie la consola, es probable que el Geo-Filter esté causando una mala lectura.

And after can activate for work, or this option of the geo filter have problems with game? Much problems with one abandonate/expendsive product... Need it updates now, have much problems please

7 hours ago, jordi08110 said:

Have this, not is normal because before when work by xr500 witjh vlan tag dont have this problem with nat;

IMG_20190731_231107.jpg

I have this too, for some reason uPNP won't give you open NAT.

If you go settings -> advanced -> port forwarding

Port forward UDP port 3074 to your PC or PS4 or what you are using for CoD.

Also when doing this make sure you either give it a static IP adress either at your console or make DHCP reserve a IP for the PS4 or PC.

That gives me open NAT.

• Administrators
14 hours ago, jordi08110 said:

And after can activate for work, or this option of the geo filter have problems with game? Much problems with one abandonate/expendsive product... Need it updates now, have much problems please

If you confirm it's the Geo-Filter then you can just keep it enabled all the time. It would just be a misreading, it wouldn't actually mean you have a moderate NAT and would still filter properly.

• Administrators
3 hours ago, DanyKTM said:

do you DMZ your XR500 from your Internet provider modem ?

If you're unable to put the ISP provided modem/router in modem mode then yes you put the WAN IP of the XR500 that you find in the System Information page into the DMZ section on the ISP modem/router.