QoS upload speed problem

Good guys, I have a speed of 100 mb per fiber and the problem is with the quos, and when I change 70 or any other speed, the download speed works well if the quos works well but for the upload it is still not optimized since keep giving 100. I've tried to update firmware, reset and even change the firmware to an older one, active and desactive the good put, but it's still the same I don't know what to do, see if you can help me, thanks.

Screenshot_2019-07-30-20-32-38-196_org.zwanoo.android.speedtest.png

Screenshot_2019-07-30-20-33-55-906_com.android.chrome.png

• Administrators

Last was at the end of April which was a hotfix firmware for an issue. I can't give a deadline on when that might be resolved unfortunately but I've added your post to the list of people who need it so it gives more weight to prioritizing it.

O can bypass this bug, in my past setup i was use  a managed switch like tp-link sg-105E

SETUP: ONT- 105e-XR500, the 105E control my vlan tagºs and vlan untagºs 

you need a vlan untag for xr500 to work

• Administrators

I was just making you aware of a more recent firmware, I know it's not for your VLAN issue, we'll work on that. As i mentioned in the other topic and what Dave has suggested here is a good alternative meanwhile.

• Administrators

I believe it will have the same issue so it is unlikely to make a difference if you switch to the XR700 unfortunately. The best advice at the moment is using another router for VLAN then the XR router can control all devices perfectly.

23 hours ago, WalkedDave said:

O can bypass this bug, in my past setup i was use  a managed switch like tp-link sg-105E

SETUP: ONT- 105e-XR500, the 105E control my vlan tagºs and vlan untagºs 

you need a vlan untag for xr500 to work

Interesting, how did you set that up?

I have a S8000 switch between my XR500 and ONT.

Whenever I set it to tag traffic from the port where the XR500 is connected to, doesn't work. When I set VLAN per port it does work a bit but I won't get a internet connection in game.

La idea de otro enrutador u ont / enrutador es más trabajo para xr500 y la conexión sucia piensa, porque si continúe con solo ont, el problema de vlan solo afectará cargar antibufferbloat o afectará otras optimizaciones de xr500. 

Because how is the Best configuration of My router/ont for dont have control of traffic and work better the xr500? 

• Administrators
7 minutes ago, jordi08110 said:

The idea of other router or ont/router is more work for xr500 and dirty the connection think, because if continúe with only ont, the problem of vlan is only affect to upload antibufferbloat or affect other optmizations of xr500? 

No it won't affect the connection/effectiveness of the XR500 at all. It is perfectly normal to have a setup like that.

But only affect to upload antibuffer or dont work other options? 

How solve the problem of nat moderate in Ps4, i test with put ip in DMZ xr500 and dont work, and upnp Nothing, add manually ports to ps4 ip Nothing,ever reset when test These options, any solution

Thanks

• Administrators

If you have the VLAN settings on the XR500 it will just affect upload. If you do modem > router handling VLAN > XR500 then all XR500 features will work. Are you referring to NAT Type 2? If so that is open, just means you are behind a router which is normal.

5 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Si tiene la configuración de VLAN en el XR500, solo afectará la carga. Si hace módem> enrutador que maneja VLAN> XR500, entonces todas las características de XR500 funcionarán. ¿Te refieres a NAT Tipo 2? Si es así, está abierto, solo significa que está detrás de un enrutador que es normal.

Have this, not is normal because before when work by xr500 witjh vlan tag dont have this problem with nat;

IMG_20190731_231107.jpg

2 hours ago, Bert said:

Interesting, how did you set that up?

I have a S8000 switch between my XR500 and ONT.

Whenever I set it to tag traffic from the port where the XR500 is connected to, doesn't work. When I set VLAN per port it does work a bit but I won't get a internet connection in game.

I dont know how s8000 works but tomorow i will post my old config.