XR700 PS4 NAT type 3(strict)

I recently moved and got gigabit internet with my new isp which is great however i cant get off type 3 (strict) NAT i have went through all the steps and guides dmz ps4 ip port forwarding and made sure upnp is enabled but cant get open NAT. I am in South Carolina now and the new isp is Zipstream by Comporium. Please help

4 hours ago, Six7 Tango said:

Contacted my isp got the answer 

Screenshot_20190715-220856_Chrome.jpg

swines. You will need a static ip address then if that is what they are telling you which is causing you nat restrictions. That is a bit shadey of them and I certainly wouldn't be with a company which pulls crap like that on it's customers. It looks like you are using a shared ip address.....YUK! CGNAT = Carrier Grade Nat.

I have a static ip with my ISP, but It was what I wanted and it comes in handy when accessing my files away from home etc etc 

CGNAT is used by telcos running short of public IPv4 addresses. By deploying CGNAT, a mobile network or ISP can stick a bunch of customers – typically small businesses and home subscribers – on private IPv4 addresses and route them through a small set of global IPv4 addresses.

private-to-private-to-public-nat.png

That's really interesting, i've never come across that here in the UK but maybe they don't do it here yet?

It's like moving your router into the street cabinet so you and your neighbors are all on the same subnet, weird.