This r-app is not responding

Nothing that I'm aware of. I went to turn qos off a couple weeks ago  and this happened.

Been looking everywhere on the forums for a fix.  I figured it was the same os bug the nightHawks were expecting. 

• Netduma Staff
On 6/9/2019 at 3:34 AM, Salty waffle said:

Leaving the router  unplugged for 24hr didn't help 

Since you made another post on the issue, you've effectively split what information is available about your issue. In the future don't make multiple posts about the same problem.

Can you see any of the UI (i.e the header bar) or is it just this error message? How does this look on a desktop / laptop browser, could you screenshot it?

Also you say when it happened, you'd gone to turn QoS off. Did this error happen when you pressed that button, or do you mean you couldn't access the UI to manage to disable QoS?

Sorry I only made this post because I didn't want to  hijack that dude's thread. 

I couldn't access the UI to disable qos. 

Gives me the error after trying to load for about a min. nothing to click on sadly

Oh no.PNG

Well I would say you've got a lot of browser extensions that could be interfering but since you're using multiple browsers and experiencing the same issues, I guess it rules that out.

Have you tried a factory reset using the button on the back?

Did this occur after a software update or just randomly?

• Administrators

Could you access on a PC using Chrome please, access the interface then right click > Inspect element > go to the console tab and widen the box so it can be read easily and take a screenshot please, we can then show that to the devs.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

@Salty waffle Could you please email us on [email protected] 

The fact that you've been waiting a month for a solution is pretty crazy, and we should have got you a solution already. We told the devs about the issue but since it's such a busy time at the moment, they've been slow to get to this problem, but of course that's not acceptable that you should have to wait while that happens. We'll get it sorted out with you though, give us an email, and thanks for your patience.

EDIT: Hey forgot to mention, in the email, make it clear that it's you, maybe link to the thread or just say it's salty waffle.

13 hours ago, aGreenMoose said:

sadly that's what im starting to feel myself.

We'll get your problem fixed in the seperate thread that you created for this issue. 

I'm going to close this one for now as we're dealing with it via email, but anybody who wants to can link back to this thread if they believe that they are experiencing the same issue.