Pingplotter

Alix

Hi had a online game issue so checked my connection with pingplotter just wondering if anyone can tell me if this is a stable connection I have both of my sliders set to 70. Also I am running a 1080p YouTube video and downloading 1.86gb app all connected to the netduma while running this test. Thanks 

IMG_20190605_162210.jpg

IMG_20190605_162935.jpg

As you can see the difference from idle to in high use with congestion control on is very little so CC is doing its job well.

You do have the odd high ping spike from your ISP but it is only twice in 10 minutes.

Those two spikes are very high and during a game you would probably skip or lag for 200ms or so.

The rest of the plot is fine but the spikes are high there.

Sometimes these spikes can be a failing filter, a failing RJ11 cable, an Ethernet cable or a flaky ISP modem/router.

Ah WISP, the spikes will be because it is wireless based.

For it being wireless based the plot is good and the best you will get on WiFI so forget my suggestion above about cables and routers etc.

This is the same test I am running a 1080p YouTube video and downloading 1.86gb app all connected to the the downstairs router. Looks like the netduma upstairs is more stable what do you think? 

IMG_20190605_183817.jpg

I have posted my upstairs netduma Idle test and downstairs Idle without the netduma as a comparison. What do you think?. 

sketch-1559757418165.png

sketch-1559757480396.png

Edited by Alix