Best settings for achieve full speeds netduma r1.

AzeRuS94

On 6/5/2019 at 11:01 PM, Netduma Fraser said:

Yes that should do it! 

When I click bridge wan it appear a option that ask me to put a vlan multicast id ipv4. What can I do? Because on my ps4 with the xr500 I can't download any update but with the isp router I can. Also the nat is type 2 but in all the games is moderate and from what I read bridge mode is the solution for this double nat issue but I don't know how to enable it. Thanks in advanced

• Administrators
14 hours ago, RehivaE said:

When I click bridge wan it appear a option that ask me to put a vlan multicast id ipv4. What can I do? Because on my ps4 with the xr500 I can't download any update but with the isp router I can. Also the nat is type 2 but in all the games is moderate and from what I read bridge mode is the solution for this double nat issue but I don't know how to enable it. Thanks in advanced

Do you have a proper internet connection through the XR500? If so then vlan shouldn't be needed. 

What happens when you try to download an update?

No that is likely a misreading caused by the Geo-Filter being enabled, that's not double NAT. If the console says NAT Type 2 then that is good and I wouldn't worry about it.