ive just change ip router. now i cant open duma os

Choppa01

just seen you friday message. thank you. forget the still waiting talk. lol.. keep me updated.. im still trying to fix this... i will say. all the browsers work just fine, but they are tell me the say thing after a while... the connection to this website is insecure..

Okay let's try downgrading and upgrading the router.

Follow this guide to downgrade the router back to the original firmware: http://support.netduma.com/support/solutions/articles/16000085792-downgrading-back-to-the-original-r1-firmware-from-dumaos

Then follow this guide to upgrade the router back to the latest: http://support.netduma.com/support/solutions/articles/16000085793-upgrading-your-netduma-r1-to-dumaos-from-the-original-r1-firmware

im back.. did the downgrade and then upgrade. I let the duma os program run for an hour and still having the same problem.

This is an error message i got after trying to reboot the R1 from Duma os home screen.      Error: AJAX GET request to /json/clusters.json?cache=0 failed with 0, : error

• Administrators

Did you do a factory reset after re-upgrading? If not I would suggest you re-do the process and then do a factory reset at the end, that should hopefully remove any legacy issues from the previous firmware and start it off fresh.

• Administrators

Could you get into a state where you're able to access the interface, perhaps by doing the process again then right click on the page and inspect element, go to the console tab and wait for the interface to crash, then take a screenshot with the console tab open and post here please, might be able to get a look at what is failing, it could also be helpful with the network tab as well but we can do that after potentially if console shows nothing.