XR500 DDwrt Firmware

Guest Killhippie
23 hours ago, fpsmercs said:

Whenever I try to flash the bios the white light keeps blinking

Sounds like its borked. Time for a new one, and as Newfie said if you want to play with third party firmware (Netgear support OpenWRT) then grab a R7800.

20 hours ago, fpsmercs said:

I'm getting pretty mad right now this stupid 64-bit application you guys had me download is working but it's not working the way it's supposed to work The log viewer doesn't tell me anything TCP client sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't I also tried to do the putty but that's ridiculously hard I'm confused I don't know why you guys aren't messaging me back right it's still in recovery mode

Nobody here had you download anything, it is something you do at your own risk and installing third party software on a device is something you do at your own risk. If you hadn't installed it in the first place you would not be in the situation you now find yourself in. I once bricked a router I had a week doing the exact same thing as I did not know the router had partitioning, but it was my fault, I did not go complaining to linksys about it as it was my own stupidity.

Guest Killhippie
15 hours ago, fpsmercs said:

I have xr450

You had a XR450. As BIG_DOG said you update third party firmware at your own risk, normally on most routers you will be fine but considering this router has two lots of firmware on it, the idea to try even try third party firmware was flawed from the outset. I would suggest you go to the appropriate forums and seek help there. I think tbh though you have bricked  a very expensive router and Netgear wont help you at all, as its in their T&C's to not do do exactly what you have already done. You no one else to blame but yourself.

Well anyway I said I never did all that stuff to my stupid router somebody else use my internet that got me really pissed off of what he did to my router now I have to use the Xfinity router temporarily and you know how bad they are Yes they support the full gig speed connection but they're terrible at Wi-Fi range and they don't have a lot of support with other things

And I'm unable to see my pictures for some reason I don't know where I have to delete them because I can't see my pictures that I sent on this message forum

I'm pissed off because you guys won't even let me replace it even though that I bought it through netDuma and it wasn't my fault I let somebody use my internet and whoever has my internet is allowed to go on my control panel I accidentally left my stupid control panel through my router on the basic Wi-Fi router password on username control panel

Guest Killhippie
9 minutes ago, fpsmercs said:

I'm pissed off because you guys won't even let me replace it even though that I bought it through netDuma and it wasn't my fault I let somebody use my internet and whoever has my internet is allowed to go on my control panel I accidentally left my stupid control panel through my router on the basic Wi-Fi router password on username control panel

I never knew Netduma sold XR450's they just sell the R1 as as I know. So you are saying you left the router on password and admin as default and someone somehow managed to do all this without your knowledge? Since the router is your responsibility as the owner its up to you to secure it, don't blame other people for your own mistakes. You should should secured the router properly if that's what has occured. This thread is going nowhere, maybe the mods should lock it now tbh.

Guest Killhippie
2 minutes ago, fpsmercs said:

I just got it fixed and I installed the RX 450 Duma OS on there

Well lesson learnt I guess and as Fuzy has suggested elsewhere don't leave password as the actual password...