Geo filter blocks Mixer stream

out of the blue if i have the geo filter enabled and i try to stream, it wont work. there is now a icon that pops up when i start the stream. i have to click on it and allow it like if its a friend trying to join my lobby. at this point the stream still does not work. i have disable my geo filter then the stream starts to broadcast. if i dont allow that icon, when i enable the geo filter again the stream will drop but if i allow it before hand and then enable geo filter it works to the next time i turn my xbox off and turn it black on then i have to do the steps all over again

did something change on your guys is side for the cloud settings?

Try removing your xbox from the geo filter while it is turned off then reboot router and then add the xbox again and see if that sorts your issue. The geo filter should have no baring on wether or not mixr runs to be honest. Also are you using port forwarding or upnp?

I've had the same issue even on original r1 firmware.

You have to Whitelist it ever time you stream which is a real pain,also mixer uses random ports between the 800-8000 range udp.

Only thing we can really do is pass on the server id's to the team to whitelist

Or use twitch which works perfect

8 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

We haven't changed anything, what is the ID? Please report it here so we can take a look: 

Is it a different ID each time?

Different every time you hit broadcast

here's some more ID's for you, just got home tried to stream and the first allow wouldn't work.1aa95c2746b9272c

had to fully disable geo filter to get it to work. 1aa9683346b9272c then re enable geo filter to use the geo filter which i dont think is really working correctly either