DumaOS Not loaded yet! Don't worry...

I'm at routerlogin.net, and get the following message over and over with no progress: "DumaOS not loaded yet!  Don't worry we will redirect you shortly."  Well... "shortly" is turning into all day and I don't have a way to move forward...

• Need help please!

42 minutes ago, allsgood said:

I'm at routerlogin.net, and get the following message over and over with no progress: "DumaOS not loaded yet!  Don't worry we will redirect you shortly."  Well... "shortly" is turning into all day and I don't have a way to move forward...

• Need help please!

Do you have the XR700 by any chance?

54 minutes ago, allsgood said:

• Need help please!

Do you see a wifi ssid for your network?

1 hour ago, BIG__DOG said:

Do you see a wifi ssid for your network?

1 hour ago, allsgood said:

No, XR500. Just bought yesterday. Software worked yesterday. Started this morning okay, then, suddenly the above...

I see using netgear genie on my ethernet connection, that the wifi ssid is enabled for both 2.4g and 5 g

26 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Hold the button in the back of the router for 20-30 seconds to perform a factory reset, wait a few minutes then access the interface and go through the setup wizard. Does it work then?

Hmmm... Well, kinda. I got past the initial problem of being stuck on the dumas0S reloading problem. But, now I'm at thenetgear genie page, not the nighthawk dumaOS app page.

well, I would, but it went back to flashing the duma(S not loaded yet! again.  Further, using the nighthawk app, I see I have internet connections, but now, none of my devices are showing up on it, yet they all are connected to wifi, and it shows in the "settings"/"wifi" of all my ipads and iphones. Nighthawk device manager shows zero.

• Administrators

This is really weird behaviour. Was anything done prior to going to sleep the night before? Any physical actions, unplugging during an update etc? Did the setup wizard not allow you to update to the latest firmware? Can you access via routerlogin.net/index.htm ? If so I would recommend you download the latest firmware from support.netgear.com and update it there

• 1 year later...

My dumaos says the same thing that it won't load yet. I have an xr700. I got to edit all my settings one time. Now it won't load any of the other apps besides the last two. Anything that can help me??