xr500 QoS w/ Samsung Smart TV

• 2 weeks later...
  • Netduma Staff

Hi @mb94x@LagFix 

I'm a core dev and I"ve been working on this issue last weeks with a lot of help from @LagFix. Admittedly, it the bug is quite bizarre hasn't been fixed yet. We were are able to get Samsung TV working with QoS on, however, the root of the problem hasn't been fully pin pointed down yet.

FYI @LagFix, I wasn't able to reproduce the problem without a TV as I speculated. Would you be available for another session tomorrow same time?  I'd like try out a few other leads....

57 minutes ago, Netduma Kacper said:

Hi @mb94x@LagFix 

I'm a core dev and I"ve been working on this issue last weeks with a lot of help from @LagFix. Admittedly, it the bug is quite bizarre hasn't been fixed yet. We were are able to get Samsung TV working with QoS on, however, the root of the problem hasn't been fully pin pointed down yet.

FYI @LagFix, I wasn't able to reproduce the problem without a TV as I speculated. Would you be available for another session tomorrow same time?  I'd like try out a few other leads....

Sure. I'd be happy to help. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, mb94x said:

did you get anything back?

No updates as yet, I'll speak with Kacper.

Edit: We're currently working to re-create the problem so we can debug it further. We can't do this at the office so we're having to do it elsewhere hence the delays.

Thanks for your patience.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Administrators

We're collecting a lot of data at the moment and on different TVs, part of the issue as well is we have to use a colleagues home device to try to reproduce it which does add some time but we're working on it!