Fifa 19

What settings can make to play Fifa 19 without delay, the game has no lag but has a very big delay and in Fut Champ it is unplayable for me, my setings in geofilter it is radius on 1500 km ,ping assist  30ms , strict mode , always connects me to a dedicated server in Germany I blocked him but still connects me, and out of 10 players 7 are Germans who suspect they have a much better ping, can someone help me ?

geofilter test.jpg

geofilter test 2.jpg

• Administrators

The ping you're getting is really good and I suspect that might be the only server within your radius and is required to get a game. If you've blocked it but you research quickly before the connection has been terminated then you'll connect back to it. 

On 3/10/2019 at 9:15 AM, maldi said:

How to find the other server? that server from Germany it is very overloaded and I have trouble with the button delay , I would like to try other servers 

Where are you based, your location? 

The Netduma server location for FIFA servers doesnt work. I am in UK and my quickest server location is in America but thats because the location must be incorrect in the cloud. If you set GEO filter to tiny distance and put your location in the water then set Ping Assist to fairly low then it will pick lowest ping servers. 

I would would say it still gives me very delayed gaming but a good ping to that server so not sure the Duma works for FIFA. Below is example of mine, I am based in UK

FIFA Server.jpg

• 2 months later...

I have just noticed from the screenshots, you are playing on PC and you are using the DS4Windows software. 

Is the button delay not coming from this software? I used to use my PS4 controller on PC and use this software and the button delay was unplayable. so i had to buy a wired xbox controller.

I've been using NET Duma on FIFA for about 3 years (Xbox) and it is the same. The whole community is sick of EA servers as they seem to slow down during peak times. The Net Duma doesnt work with FIFA as it seems to locally ping a server which the Duma see's but then connect you to one in America anyway and say its 15ms ping. No idea why or how but bottom line from my long experience is Duma doesnt help with FIFA at all unfortunately. 

In three years the server locations havent been updated or if they have then something is wrong with the way the software reads it. I ping traced a server and it was in America but Duma says I have 15ms connection to it, I doubt that. 

If you suspect that a server is mislocated you can submit it here: 

We'd obviously appreciate it.

The server locations are based on public knowledge about where IP addresses are. If you look up an IP address online, it's listed location on there will probably be the same as on the geo-filter. It's updated often.

The problem is that sometimes a server is moved/ip reassigned and it takes a long time for it to become public knowledge. For these situations we have a private list of server locations which takes priority over what's publicly known. By reporting mislocated servers to us using the link above, you add to our list of locations that will overwrite the public knowledge answer on our Geo-Filter map. Pressing FLUSH CLOUD ensures you are using the latest location data.

We'd like to improve the reporting process in future, and possibly allow them to be moved by the user. It's all on the roadmap.

Yeah well I have reported EA servers for last 3 years and they have never changed or been updated (check my old threads). That exact thread you mentioned  I posted a load of locations and nothing has changed. I have no idea where they should be or how to tell where they should be but all I am told is 15ms ping from UK to America isnt realistic and I tend to agree. It might not even be true as I suspect its more the Duma OS doesnt have the capability to handle FIFA properly and gets confused by local server ping so reports that but actual game server you get bounced too is in US and around 100ms. 

Support for FIFA has been none existent which is shame and odd as the community is massive and the biggest complaint is server connection but as the Duma OS doesnt help its missed opportunity IMO if it is possible to fix it as FIFA community spend billions on FIFA as a whole and they all want good gameplay. 

• 1 month later...
  • Administrators
22 minutes ago, R4zer said:

And when we get this Update? I buy xr500 for improve Fifa gameplay but gameplay is same with my Old router for 30$ :(

Hey, welcome to the forum!

What is the issue you're having and have you followed our optimum settings guide? http://support.netduma.com/en/support/solutions/folders/16000090646

• Administrators

What is the problem, this test result? I wouldn't pay attention to DSLReports as I don't believe it accurately reports bufferbloat. Saturate your connection as much as possible (heavy downloads and HD stream) while following this guide and try different Anti-Bufferbloat percentages to find what prevents spikes the most and keeps the ping as low as possible: http://support.netduma.com/en/support/solutions/articles/16000074717-diagnose-modem-internet-service-provider-issues

• Administrators

So the issue is that you don't have 5-10ms ping? That is highly unlikely and unrealistic as you would need to be basically living on top of the server to get a ping like that. You can still have a higher ping than that and get very decent games, what is your average ping as shown by the Geo-Filter?

Hello,

i try now somethings another i wired my isp modem to my ps4 and play 5 matches and was no delay and all was fine. I try wired again with xr500 and delay was back. Ping is nice now 15-25, Geofilter off because i dont need it i have good ping i use just now this specator mode. Qos settings 70 upnp on. Just Nat type is another with modem is nat 1 with router nat 2.

• Administrators

That's a great ping and the NAT Type is correct so there is no reason that the router would be giving you lag or delays, ensure that Traffic Prioritization is also enabled to prevent queuing for the console.

• 2 months later...

Isn't nat typ 1 better? For sure for Fifa its better, hey NETMUDA FRASER I sent you a msg regarding that. If you can reply that would be great. I am getting my router in a few days and hoping my ping and delay gets fixed. Fifa is on dedicated servers and I live in Ontario , Canada. Hopefully you can help me out

NAT type sometimes changes when you start using Geo-Filter.

The ideal NAT type is Open, but moderate is also acceptable. Strict or Closed isn't ideal.

Usually what I recommend is putting your console into the DMZ temporarily to see if the NAT type opens. If it opens, then you need to do some port forwarding.

If it remains closed, then you need to put the Netduma into the DMZ of the upstream modem/router, or put that device into bridge mode.