Seattle Again?!?

cranium2001

Even with my ping at zero I'm still connecting to Seattle Dedi over 2000 miles away. WTf?

Do you have strict mode on? Also does the service you are using say "Disable" on the button? Disable means the filter is on, Enable means it is off... Sometimes if you switch it on and off you have to refresh the page because it gets "stuck"

fDkF3pj.jpg

Yeah guys. Thanks. I've tried it all. I rebooted and it seemed to curb the issues but then no games found. I'm saddened by how impossible this game has become. It's still quite a while until ops 3 and who knows what we'll get then. I guess I'll just keep chugging along.

Yeah guys. Thanks. I've tried it all. I rebooted and it seemed to curb the issues but then no games found. I'm saddened by how impossible this game has become. It's still quite a while until ops 3 and who knows what we'll get then. I guess I'll just keep chugging along.

Play MW2, that game searches by ping.

I don't even have a 360 anymore. I'm hoping they back compatible some old cod titles soon though. I'd be in heaven.

I'm pretty sure it was the highest on the community list they made... I can't wait for it.

• Administrators

Yes there are lots of servers mate in a cluster. Just post the good ones if you want and I'll move them to the east coast for you on Tuesday :) 

Yes there are lots of servers mate in a cluster. Just post the good ones if you want and I'll move them to the east coast for you on Tuesday :)

Okay. I'll do both and mark them accordingly. Thanks again.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived