I cant login to dumaos r1

NordlanderD

This is the same thing that happened to me but I kept getting a weird screen a  month or so ago. I don’t know how to link my thread that I posted but you guys had me do some stuff but never was able to figure it out. When I got the new router Netduma sent me I tried to update it to duma OS and got the same screen. It’s almost as if the router is bricked but not. Is there any way possible it could be related to settings on the modem not letting the GUI load but the router still function?

• Administrators
11 hours ago, Kuhmear said:

This is the same thing that happened to me but I kept getting a weird screen a  month or so ago. I don’t know how to link my thread that I posted but you guys had me do some stuff but never was able to figure it out. When I got the new router Netduma sent me I tried to update it to duma OS and got the same screen. It’s almost as if the router is bricked but not. Is there any way possible it could be related to settings on the modem not letting the GUI load but the router still function?

I don't think that will be the cause. You could verify for sure by unplugging the modem from the router and connecting to it (the router doesn't need internet for you to access that page).

It's most likely a problem either with the browser, or some issue from going from the old firmware to DumaOS if you already had a password set. It's a very obscure because hardly anyone has been affected so far.

Can you try using a different PC and see if you are able to access the interface from there?

Have you also tried factory resetting using the pin at the back? (see bottom half of this guide: http://support.netduma.com/en/support/solutions/articles/16000084263-how-to-factory-reset-the-netduma-r1-using-dumaos)

I have tried the factory reset button a couple of different times and have used a few different computers. Is there any way to revert the firmware without actually getting into the main screen? If I could do that then I could actually go play around with the setting before upgrading the firmware to see if that gets me anywhere.

• Administrators
4 hours ago, Kuhmear said:

I have tried the factory reset button a couple of different times and have used a few different computers. Is there any way to revert the firmware without actually getting into the main screen? If I could do that then I could actually go play around with the setting before upgrading the firmware to see if that gets me anywhere.

No not easily. If it's possible then it would require a developer to run you through it. Did you follow the upgrade instructions exactly each time? That's the only thing I can think of.

Yes followed them exactly how it tells you to. The router worked for the longest time before trying to install it on the router you guys sent me thinking it might have been hardware related, with the same results blank white page and Duma OS at the top.

On 2/26/2019 at 12:31 PM, Netduma Admin said:

I don't think that will be the cause. You could verify for sure by unplugging the modem from the router and connecting to it (the router doesn't need internet for you to access that page).

It's most likely a problem either with the browser, or some issue from going from the old firmware to DumaOS if you already had a password set. It's a very obscure because hardly anyone has been affected so far.

Can you try using a different PC and see if you are able to access the interface from there?

Have you also tried factory resetting using the pin at the back? (see bottom half of this guide: http://support.netduma.com/en/support/solutions/articles/16000084263-how-to-factory-reset-the-netduma-r1-using-dumaos)

Hi

I have try laptop and my PC with cabel and wifi, same problem. I have try firfox,opera, explorer and chrome. i had dumaos for month before this happend. I havent done anything, i was going to play some games and i always logg in so i can see who is host.  I follow the steps agin and nothing, heard the beep, lamps on/off. I have now done this 4 times.

• Administrators
On 3/1/2019 at 5:09 PM, NordlanderD said:

Hi

I have try laptop and my PC with cabel and wifi, same problem. I have try firfox,opera, explorer and chrome. i had dumaos for month before this happend. I havent done anything, i was going to play some games and i always logg in so i can see who is host.  I follow the steps agin and nothing, heard the beep, lamps on/off. I have now done this 4 times.

Did the Internet maintenance guy access the R1? I wonder if he set a manual password for some reason. Although this should have cleared after factory resetting.

Either way, let's take this to email. Please could you email us at [email protected] and link to this thread.

Thanks

1 hour ago, Netduma Admin said:

Did the Internet maintenance guy access the R1? I wonder if he set a manual password for some reason. Although this should have cleared after factory resetting.

Either way, let's take this to email. Please could you email us at [email protected] and link to this thread.

Thanks

They did not log in, they worked 15 kilometers away from where I live

• Netduma Staff
19 hours ago, NordlanderD said:

They did not log in, they worked 15 kilometers away from where I live

I'll reply to your email Nordlander, thanks :D