Destiny all hosts below a 45 ping

sncjez

Nice one Mate.

Its seems like you had a lot of fun with that wild west style gun.

This is actually first time I watched destiny game play. It looks grate but at this same time such a difference to COD. The life bar its a lot longer, some fights i saw that you fired first and the guy used the advantage over you in that fact that he was on a higher level, then other times you outplayed them in some smart way.

One thing though I didn't understand was sometimes when you caped the flag you died instantly without anybody shooting at you?

Grate stuff..... I have enjoyed it.

Cheers lukasz prolly died from axion bolts which follow you around corners or supers which can have a crazy radius mainly nova bombs haven't played much of destiny lately but looking forward to getting back into cod BO3 soon gimme a shout and we can get a london team going (PS4)

Cheers lukasz prolly died from axion bolts which follow you around corners or supers which can have a crazy radius mainly nova bombs haven't played much of destiny lately but looking forward to getting back into cod BO3 soon gimme a shout and we can get a london team going (PS4)

Dude i just notice where you at. I actually work here in Fulham 

Cheers Fraser have you been tinkering destiny the pings have been far more realistic lately  B)

lukasz just down the road from you then  B)

Archived