Absolutely a need for duma OS

Duma needs a temp ban feature that actually works. How you work it is you'll have the option to ban for say like 1 hour or multiple hours or 24 hrs. I don;t know about anyone else but in bo4 I pretty much play on ping assist and connect to all of the servers around 30ms. But that doesn't mean its a good server cause low ping, obviously. So sometimes for say like chicago server is playing like crap but yesterday it played great. Well, 24 hr ban or whatever. Cod ww2 chicago for me played like absolute garbage. Unplayable always. So permanent ban then. This feature is so important that it should've been done yesterday! 

• Netduma Staff
4 hours ago, purpleandgold33 said:

Duma needs a temp ban feature that actually works. How you work it is you'll have the option to ban for say like 1 hour or multiple hours or 24 hrs. I don;t know about anyone else but in bo4 I pretty much play on ping assist and connect to all of the servers around 30ms. But that doesn't mean its a good server cause low ping, obviously. So sometimes for say like chicago server is playing like crap but yesterday it played great. Well, 24 hr ban or whatever. Cod ww2 chicago for me played like absolute garbage. Unplayable always. So permanent ban then. This feature is so important that it should've been done yesterday! 

Interesting... We've thought about it aye, the solution at the minute is just to ban it and unban it when you feel like connecting to it again. I like this idea though, kinda' giving a server a time-out if it's misbehaving.

Well, new features are going to make their way to DumaOS soon - I'll add this one to the roadmap and we'll see if temp ban can make a return :)

These are probably server farms. There are probably quite a few servers in one location. Some may be worse than others. And I got a feeling they probably don’t take care of them like we do our own equipment.