Reset password feature does not properly work for me for this Forum.

halamadrid

My log in process for Netduma support goes as follows:

Try to log into site, password not accepted, reset through email, log into email reset password and successfully get logged in, come back to Netduma at a later time and repeat.

Have tried many times with multiple passwords from multiple devices.

• Administrators
9 minutes ago, halamadrid said:

were you able to set this? Still having the same issues logging on

You didn't post back here after you PM'd so I didn't pick this up until now, apologies. Please try now with the new password.

16 minutes ago, RobReapz said:

Clear your browser cache and auto-fill form data etc, that fixed it for me. Def some problem with the changeover to the new forum as i have seen quite a few posts about this same problem now.

No luck, thank you for the response though!

33 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

You didn't post back here after you PM'd so I didn't pick this up until now, apologies. Please try now with the new password.

Sorry, I think I posted in this thread after leaving the window open for too long and it timed out so it didn't go through

I am still unable to sign in. I must be doing something wrong.

2 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

I used the exact password you gave, are you trying to sign in with the username or email and do you have a different experience if you use one vs the other?

Oh my goodness lol

My email doesn't work but my username does I completely just blanked on even attempting to use that. Forgive my complete user erroneous ways and thank you for assisting me with this.

• Netduma Staff
10 hours ago, halamadrid said:

Oh my goodness lol

My email doesn't work but my username does I completely just blanked on even attempting to use that. Forgive my complete user erroneous ways and thank you for assisting me with this.

Haha, I'm sure you're forgiven! I'm glad that works for you :D see you about on the forum!