Connect netduma r1 through powerline adapters

AzeruS90

Is it possible to connect the netduma r1 through a powerline adapter?? I want my netduma to be in another room of the house, my thoughts are about doing this setup but I don't know if it will works: router isp-----powerline adapter connect to the isp router-----duma connected to the powerline adapter with a cat7 in the PoE port-------all devices.  

1 minute ago, BIG__DOG said:

yes it can be done. I have powerline adaptors in my home.....you need modern wiring and the the powerline adaptors have to be on the same electrical loop.

Thanks for help, my house was built 9 years ago so I think they are modern

Just now, AzeruS90 said:

Thanks for help, my house was built 9 years ago so I think they are modern

remember though it has to be on the same electrical loop. both routers will have to be on the same floor as upstairs and downstairs are on different looping systems.

16 minutes ago, BIG__DOG said:

remember though it has to be on the same electrical loop. both routers will have to be on the same floor as upstairs and downstairs are on different looping systems.

The fact is that I want to put the duma at the second floor, the isp router is downstairs. What can I do?

8 hours ago, AzeruS90 said:

The fact is that I want to put the duma at the second floor, the isp router is downstairs. What can I do?

if you purchase what you need from amazon you can always return them for a full refund.

• 5 weeks later...

i know this is late in replying , but the wiring in my house is over 20 yrs old probs nearer 30 years old and my power links work fine , though i have found they get fuzzed up and need an hour to cool down / discharge so i have 2 sets so when they go fubar i just swap them over , restart the console and away i go. and my netduma is 2 floors below me the house is on a valley side 2 floors at the front 4 at the back.

Edited by mike