i get peers from U.S.A when i am playing on the brazilian servers.

i am playing on the brazilian servers senses i am in bolivia. but latetly i have been connecting to peers in the usa and not the domains i usually get connected to in brazil could you tell me what i could do to get connected to domains in brazil and not peers in U.S.A . on the cali side 

• Administrators

You have ping assist enabled which is allowing you to get games outside your radius under your ping limit, that server it may have pinged under your limit initially which is why its allowed. You also have strict mode disabled which will allow dedicated servers outside your radius so would recommend you enable that.

• Administrators

Well definitely enable strict mode. Ping assist it depends, if it's easy for you to find servers within Brazil then yes I would disable it. You do them both in the options menu from your second picture, just change ping assist to 0. You probably got it the way I said so if you disable it then it should be fine. 

i should say this also happend to me after a flush the cloud but i prest it by accident i didnt think it was going to hurt that much. it is a new day today and i changed my settings in my geo filter then waited and turned on fortnite but i still get set up with peers from cali side but when i try to change to NA EAST I GET THEM SERVERS. AND THE REASON WHY I SAid DOMAINS IN BRAZIL CAUSE WHEN IT WAS WORKING FINE i used to only get domains from brazil not peers 

yes you can change regions in the game i play on ps4 pro. and i have my region set to brazil but i keep getting connected to peers by cali when i do connect to one in brazil is a domain and it is not bad but that was at the begining. i prest some stuff i guess cause i also have friends in the NA EAST but it wasnt letting me play with them so i move it all around and now it lets me play with them but i never get the domains in brazil anymore out of 20 games i get 1 or 2 in the brazilian domain  

p.s if i use the ping assist it automaticly takes me to the cali peers if i set it to 0 it gives me the option to continue or disconnect from it 

before i moved it so i can play with friends. it used to take me like 4 tries maxs and i will get a domain in brazil but now it takes me many tries it even goes to peers i already blocked before idk why if i blocked it. also where it saids profile idk which one was set up to but i put it on where it saids fortnite but it got worst peers lol

• Administrators

They're very likely different, IDs can look quite similar. Also peers may be servers just misclassified as peers so I wouldn't focus on that too much especially with Fortnite, they only use servers. What pings did you get to the Brazil server?

ok i was just mentioning that about the domain and peers i kind of notice that there is not much importance. but now it only keeps trying to connect to cali. like before it tried but like 2 or 3 times and that is it now it is everytime and out of many tries i get one in brazil.   my ping ranges from 85-110 max 120 that is in a brazilian server in the cali server i get like 160 and up. 

also thank you for the help you are helping me getting to know my sweet router even more hehehehe and i hope i can fix this. i just love this router and it was working fine until idk what i did. but now i know how to allow friends and stuff. but i cant get back to brazilian servers hehehe. 

• Administrators

What I would recommend is doing a factory reset, its probably got itself in a state. Once it's done that put Ping Assist to 0, strict on, radius around Brazil and then search and see if you can get Brazil again. Keep in mind you'll have to keep researching to get it.

i did the reset. but still i have to do many tries in order to get a brazilian server it is strange tho because when i set my region to NA east i get servers in that region. but i try brazil and i get cali side and now sometimes in a blue moon a brazilian server.   i am going to try on my pc to see if is the ps4 that does that ok. because it is weird at first it got me into brazilian servers in like 4 tries and now i have to do many tries. and i would play in the cali server but ping is 170 and up not so good for gaming brazil is not so good either with 90 but it is much better. what else can i do to try to get brazilian servers in my ps4 tho. is it my internet set up that does that? please so far you have been of a lot of help but i am stuck in that little problem 

i have a question if you may know when i do an internet test on my ps4 that server comes up and is on the side where i keep getting send to when i do a match search on fortnite. that server pops up when i do internet test or set up even tho i am in south america 

server problem.png

• Administrators

There are many servers in that region. The circle around it means it has been allowed, either in your allow list but probably in our Cloud database because blocking that server will cause many problems (e.g. people would never be able to do a speedtest on their PS4).

When using PC make sure you select Filtering Mode as it will probably default to Spectating Mode.

Love the names you have given for denied connections by the way, 'noooo' and 'nnaaaahhh' haha 😂

lol thanks. i just wanted to say i kind of got it to work now and it is much faster to get a brazilian server more often. i kind of block the cali servers at the start of my game. when i turn on fortnite the duma map starts showing all possible servers i guess and well i click on all of the ones in cali and put block causei  never play in that side and boom!!!!!!!!! i get more brazilian servers now. onces again i love this router keep it up guys !!!!!!!!!! r1 rocks 

• Netduma Staff
7 hours ago, Mr8nice said:

lol thanks. i just wanted to say i kind of got it to work now and it is much faster to get a brazilian server more often. i kind of block the cali servers at the start of my game. when i turn on fortnite the duma map starts showing all possible servers i guess and well i click on all of the ones in cali and put block causei  never play in that side and boom!!!!!!!!! i get more brazilian servers now. onces again i love this router keep it up guys !!!!!!!!!! r1 rocks 

That sounds epic, nice one. I hope you have a great time gaming now that you can get the best server possible :D happy new year from the Netduma team!