No Lobbies to be found

Axeman747

I cannot get into a lobby in multiplayer if my Geo-Filter is in Filtering Mode. I just sit there searching or if it does find a lobby it immediately kicks me back to the home screen saying that the lobby is no longer available. Sometimes when I'm lucky enough to get into a lobby I just sit there with 1 or 2 other players forever never joining a game. When I turn the Geo_Filter to spectator mode I find lobbies pretty fast but am put into lobbies either in Europe or on the west coast, I live in NY. I play on PC and have my Duma R1, with Duma OS, setup as a Call of Duty PC with strict mode, auto ping, and ping assist set at 30. Distance set at 1700km and QOS set at 70/70. I have read all the other topics and tried everything that has been suggested and nothing seems to work, I am beyond frustrated.

• Administrators

Could you do this please:

1. Go to the Device Manager
  2. Click on your PC on the Network Map
  3. Change your PC's device type to a PS4
  4. Go to the Geo-Filter
  5. Delete your previous PC from the top Device panel
  6. Re-add your PC to the top device panel
  7. Set your filter range to about 1500km-2000km
  8. Boot up Black Ops 4
  9. Check that you can see the servers appear on the map when you connect online

Now see if that improves things

I have tried doing all of that with no change. I can see the servers when I boot up the game, but cannot join any of them. The only way I can get into a lobby is if I reboot the router, then if I leave that lobby I  cannot get into another. The one problem Is when I reboot the router for some reason it won't reconnect to my Wireless AP.

• Netduma Staff

This sounds really weird, do you have an open NAT? If you increase the Geo-Filter radius to cover the whole world, can you connect to games then? Is your setup Modem > Netduma > AP > PS4?

Jack I play on PC. My setup is Modem> Netduma>Then my AP and Computer are connected directly to the Netduma. My NAT is open in game. I'm attaching an image of what I see when the game starts. 

Screenshot (40).png

• Administrators

Everything looks fine there. The picture you've taken isn't using Admins suggestion of changing the PC to a console though. When you're searching for a game is there an icon that persistently shows up as blocked every time in the same place? If so allow it/include it in your radius, do you get games now?

8 hours ago, Axeman747 said:

Jack I play on PC. My setup is Modem> Netduma>Then my AP and Computer are connected directly to the Netduma. My NAT is open in game. I'm attaching an image of what I see when the game starts. 

Screenshot (40).png

I'm still having the same issue as well and I'm in the same area. (greater Philadelphia area). It will show the above screenshot in boot but while searching for a game I don't get a single icon in the entire map. I'm literally 50ish miles away from the NJ server. Also have open NAT and I have my Duma as my gateway. I have fiber and direct connect the Duma to my ONT.

same issues here. even in spectate mode as PC no games found. moved to console servers are trash latency and taking forever to find even in spectate.  If I take the duma out of the loop 30-40ms servers within seconds.

• Administrators

Quoting Netduma Admin:

Hi everyone. We have just made a large Cloud update. This will improve IP location of all devices and all games. These changes will automatically install on your router within the next 24 hours, but if you would like to force your Cloud to update, please do the following:

1. Go to your Geo-Filter
  2. Open the Geo-Filter Map Options (click the three horizontal lines in the top left of the panel)
  3. Click 'Flush Cloud'
  4. Wait about 30 seconds - 45 second for the Flush to complete. Don't worry if you see a message that says '"Error: The operation is taking longer than expected. Please briefly wait before using this R-App" - this is just a default popup that appears when something is taking a while to complete on DumaOS. Just clear the message and wait another 30 seconds for the new Cloud to complete its installation in the background
  5. Once complete, make sure you're happy with your other Geo-Filter settings e.g. home location, radius, Ping Assist on the R1 etc.
  6. Now restart your game

Don't worry if a server sometimes shows as a 'Peer' - there are still servers that we have not yet been categorised as servers. This will be something we tackle in the future but it is a purely visual benefit so don't sweat too hard if they're showing as peers.

We will announce this more publicly once we have feedback from you that things are looking good.