2 Months Later Still No Cloud Update

Uzumaki619

I purchase a netgear xr500 for mainly black ops 4 because I wanted to have the best online gaming experience...sadly I'm not getting that....

It's been 2 months now  we still havent get a single update about the cloud update yet. I know you guys are working very  hard to collect as much mislocated servers to get this update role out as posible but really, playing on mislocated servers everyday making me want to stop playing the game until the cloud update release. Atleast give us some hope, a lil update to know what's going on.

And another thing is ,  It's even worst for us XR500/700 users. Unlike R1 , we do not have the ping assist to play on the best possible servers. I just hope the update is not to far ahead , hoping it drop before the year end.

I'm having the same feeling. I mainly purchase this router for BO4 but it works only 50/50. Some of my gameplays feels smooth and sometimes not. Im not using the xr500 as my router anymore. Im playing on a Nighthawk switch instead and using xr500 as an access point atm. (That works for me)

22 minutes ago, pollutionblues said:

There was a cloud update on Friday of last week. There are some further optimisations needed for Xbox that will be our this week.

See @Netduma Admin post here:

Does it works for you? Do you experience better gameplays, ping and hit detection? 

• Administrators

As PollutionBlues said - we rolled out a Cloud Update last week after making a great tool which will automatically optimise the Cloud from this point forward. We haven''t shouted about it yet because we want to make sure it's very effective for everyone before doing a proper announcement. This turned out to be correct decision because we realized we need to do further optimisation for Xbox and PC, which we hope to have done within the next couple of days (the tool is already running, it just takes a few days to complete).

This first update relocates the vast majority of mislocated servers and we will continue to improve the Cloud after this.

So I have the dumaOS milestone( on the R1) on ps4...and I cant flush the cloud which Fraser had told me they knew about it and were working to fix it maybe with the next update. My question is with the new tool added to the cloud, is it like the old R1 were it will be automatic now? Will I still get the updates without having to flush the cloud to kinda clear it out and get the more update to date add ons?