Future FFA's/Tournaments

• Administrators

Hey guys so after the FFA on Sunday there is some improvements we think could be made such as: 

• Having a neutral host that isn't playing
  • Hard to tell whats going on so will have a more comprehensive bracket/group system
  • Dedicated tournament for EU/US/Other Countries so lag is mostly eliminated
  • Have a 'referee' of sorts who will provide the results and work out who is to play the next round

Those are just a few things we have thought of, so please give us your feedback and suggestions so we can improve on future tournaments :)

Your suggestions:

• Different tournament types such as teams, 2v2, 3v3, 4v4 etc.

• Netduma Staff

I think all those are awesome ideas that would definitely make it better!

You could also do different tournament types. Maybe some team stuff instead. All just ideas, I'm up for anything :)

I love the first point the most all though all of them are good. Maybe set a game where 7 players are playing and that one is not but is just hosting the game

i think the US/EU separation is the key in the future unfortunately, at least with AW. i would actually be interested in playing some more with EU folks to see if i can figure out the lag. problem with FFA is that its all about getting most kills which means you have to head right into the gatherings, i was shooting so many blanks in the second match that hitmarkers didnt register. other game modes would be slower but more fun and maybe offset the lag a little. i love CTF and Hardpoint, also if anyone wants to play older CoDs as well on last gen if enough people have them im down for that too.

does AW have a codcasting system? it would be cool like BO2 had for the host to function as the Netduma stream with being able to spectate properly and if they want to codcast it. if they dont, i would be BO3 might have it. only a few more months until that comes out.

• Administrators

Yeah I think it'll be best so everyone has a good connection. Yeah team games would be quite fun I think :) 

I don't think it does but can't 100% confirm but thats a good idea :)

• Netduma Staff

does AW have a codcasting system? it would be cool like BO2 had for the host to function as the Netduma stream with being able to spectate properly and if they want to codcast it. if they dont, i would be BO3 might have it. only a few more months until that comes out.

Yeah, AW has CoD casting (they call it broadcaster mode I think) :)

It would be cool to play dom or S and R with guys on the forum,I don't play any FFA but putting team games in would be great.

Archived