Geo-Filter not working for PS4 BO4

Germinator33

after the R1 I buy the xr 500 and I crack money for nothing. this fucking duma OS does not work. On PS4.In blackout the rare times where he finds me a server, the router makes me miss everything. when i replay without the router my part is better and my ratio increases. the router bridles my connection even more and adds lag. A shame for a system that is supposed to improve your gaming experience.Tonight the filtering mode will even make me disconnect

yes I have the image of the connection connector that appears. Then I take bulsheat from other players and I have to empty a charger to get there. on the other hand when I cut geo filter my shots are more precise and more powerful than it is in blackout or multi MS for example. Worse the maneuverability of my character is more fluid in moving without duma bone. the mode quos adds even more disarray to that when it is activated. I try 20/40, 20/60 or 70/70 nothing changes. To believe that the QUOS mode further parasitizes the package transmitted in the game. Even on servers has 22 ping I have better results on my shoot when I disable the entire interface and Geo filter. It swells me

35 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

What do you mean the router makes you miss everything? It doesn't affect your aim. What is the average ping you're getting as shown by the Geo-Filter. Disconnect when you're in a game or when you're searching for a game?

lmfao It doesn't affect your aim! 

• Administrators

So with QoS and the Geo-Filter active you're saying it makes it much worse even with a 22ms ping? I don't know what to tell you there, it sounds like the router is working correctly. I'd suggest following this to find the best QoS setting for you: http://support.netduma.com/en/support/solutions/articles/16000074717-test-your-connection

13 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Donc, avec QoS et le filtre géographique actif, vous dites que cela s’aggrave encore, même avec un ping de 22 ms? Je ne sais pas quoi vous dire là-bas, il semble que le routeur fonctionne correctement. Je pense que vous suivez cette procédure pour trouver le meilleur service de qualité pour vous:  http://support.netduma.com/fr/support/solutions/articles/16000074717-test-your-connection

Salut fraser depuis le début je pense qu'il y a un problème avec la qos du xr500 j'utilise un switch s8000 en plus du xr500 et au final je suis obligé de désactivé la qos du xr500 et mettre 256mb, 256mb sur le s8000, dans cette configuration je n'ai presque aucun retard sur les gameplay et mes résultats sur dsl report et pingplotter sont parfait , alors que si j'utilise la qos du xr500 je ressent un retard sur tous mes gameplay je ne sais pas si le problème vient du dpi ou du double cœur mais il y a quelques chose à modifié de ce côté tous mes test on était sur le serveur de Paris ou mon ping est de 4ms sur ce serveur. Apparemment on est beaucoup à avoir remarqué ce problème quand je lis tous les topic du forum je suis un ancien utilisateur du netduma r1 tout fonctionné bien sur le r1 mais le xr500 la qos a un problème... Ne pas prendre ce message pour une critique mais comme un conseil car on est plusieurs utilisateurs à voir les problèmes de qos sur le xr500

• Administrators

The QoS is only for eliminating congestion, if there is no congestion then it won't be affecting your game. You could experiment with Traffic Prioritization, if you've added a manual rule in addition to DumaOS Classified Games then remove it. The Switch has its own QoS so if you're using both at the same time thats overkill. It sounds like it's doing its job getting you the best ping possible

5 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

The QoS is only for eliminating congestion, if there is no congestion then it won't be affecting your game. You could experiment with Traffic Prioritization, if you've added a manual rule in addition to DumaOS Classified Games then remove it. The Switch has its own QoS so if you're using both at the same time thats overkill. It sounds like it's doing its job getting you the best 

1 hour ago, Netduma Fraser said:

J'attendrais de voir si le prochain firmware corrigera vos problèmes, il devrait être publié bientôt avec un peu de chance

Jespere sincèrement Fraser mais j'espère surtout que vous ferez un r2 puissant capable de durée dans le temps avec un matériel moderne et solide et propre à netduma je serai l'un des premier client ;)

• Netduma Staff
18 hours ago, Locosano said:

Jespere sincèrement Fraser mais j'espère surtout que vous ferez un r2 puissant capable de durée dans le temps avec un matériel moderne et solide et propre à netduma je serai l'un des premier client ;)

C'est le rêve, peut-être qu'un jour nous travaillerons sur du nouveau matériel. Pour le moment, nous allons de l'avant avec le nouveau logiciel DumaOS! Merci pour votre aide :)

That's the dream, maybe some day we'll work on new hardware. For now, we're going strong with new software for DumaOS! Thanks for your support :)