what has happened to aw

boroade

ive had my duma now for a while loved every minute of it not changed anything played today and I am literally a second behind the game play im shooting at people and they are sponging whole clips its as if my dumas stopped working anybody else having this today on xbox 1 id forgotten how to rage quit until today

in my opinion it's not anymore a problem with the netduma i noticed that i get a lot less bullshits on the pc version of the game my guess is that they coded a ltitle monkey in the game which flips a coin each time you get in a gunfight and then either you die or live

X2 XP weekend always plays like crap. That and clan war weekends

And this weekend is both clam war and 2xp. Anytime you have one or the other, more people playing, and more try hands. I think the servers get overloaded. I'm doing doing well this weekend, but my average ping to server has gone from 15-30 to 30-60 this weekend

ive had my duma now for a while loved every minute of it not changed anything played today and I am literally a second behind the game play im shooting at people and they are sponging whole clips its as if my dumas stopped working anybody else having this today on xbox 1 id forgotten how to rage quit until today

The R1 works perfectly. Advanced Warfare is the problem. Test it with other games and you will see. AW is really frustrating; we forget that these are the developers of MW3! It's built in the game to be 1 sec behind. If you are not 1 sec behind the people on the other team will say that they are 1 sec behind. 

The only solution is to play another game. Try some p2p games or other shooter and use the R1. The R1 isn't a product designed for AW. 

AW is broken; maybe other games aren't for you. Try it out ;)

X2 XP weekend always plays like crap. That and clan war weekends

Yeah, since they invented double XP or clanwars the game lagged 100% of the time on these days. 

If it doesn't work, play another game and what's most important, have fun!

never had a problem since I had it apart from set up I only play aw and always go positive hit detection good never experienced the bad as you talk about as much as this its every game and im a 1.9 kd player

Wow, seems my clan has vanished! Oh well, free agent!

Hey mate you can join our Netduma clan if you like. We play just for fun.

Check out the topics on the first page about bf4 and advanced warfare.

Greetings

Clan Wars in public lobbies. Who is the idiot that thought up that idea? Seriously. It's things like this that make SHG an incompetent developer and Activision, an incompetent publisher.

Of course, with no real Clan Wars playlist, or Mercenary, where else are they supposed to go? Oh, I don't know. How about Ranked?!

Sorry for the rant, but I told a friend of mine why I quit AW and I just said it was the fact the game kept getting worse and worse as time went on, Netduma, or not. I started out having fun and I am sure I would still be playing if they just tried to balance the game and fix the netcode (among other issues like upping the points per kill in objective modes), but SHG have done NOTHING to make this game remotely competitive, IMHO.

Today it was bad. It appeared to be P2P and everyone was either 2 bar or 1 red bar and lag like crazy even with PA set @ 30 ms for me.

• Administrators

Today it was bad. It appeared to be P2P and everyone was either 2 bar or 1 red bar and lag like crazy even with PA set @ 30 ms for me.

With it being P2P that means you can block those laggy players :)

Archived