Huge spikes, Miami Dedicated server.

Macabi83

I would LOVE to have my ping bounce between 8 and 13ms....to me this isn't really considered "huge spikes"....some of the servers I get on go from 40ms and then spike to 80 or 90ms....to me that's huge...8-13ms playing....they would think I was cheating from the scores I would get haha

This are hardly ping problems bro. The only reason your seen the graph Lije that is because your ping is so low that even a change of 1 digit will make it look like it's spiking a lot on the graph, focus on the numbers mason, your ping going back and forth from 9-13 that's not considered a problem, ping will never stay on one number static it'll always be jumping around, ping spike is considered when it's going from 10- to 40 than back to 10 than 50. A scenario like that is considered having ping spikes. You have God connection. 

This is the server I be playing on since I live in Miami. I can tell you one thing  the server is broken. Maybe it's because is not on the cloud yet? but overall  the ping Spike up constantly. My online experience had not being great with this server:(