Moderate nat type

purpleandgold33

Hello,

I just downloaded the new os software for my R1. I now have a moderate nat type and cannot find a game when geo filter is on. If I turn geo off i can find a game. I've already tried flushing the cloud didn't work. Also, when I go to net work settings the left side is not viewable next to wan. It just sits and buffers. Help please. So far I hate this os software

did you do a factory reset once the new firmware was installed and clear your browser cache? If not then please do that before we look further into your issue!

On 10/29/2018 at 1:10 AM, BIG__DOG said:

did you do a factory reset once the new firmware was installed and clear your browser cache? If not then please do that before we look further into your issue!

Ok, so before you replied the other day. I reset my duma (not factory reset) and that got rid of my nat type issue. I still can't view left side of page on network settings. It says uncaught type error or something and it sits and buffers. You still recommend doing a factory reset? Also, for the sliders which way is on? White is on and red is off? Thanks Big dog!

12 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

A reboot should fix that settings issue. I'm not sure what you mean, if the sliders are at 100% then its off, anything lower than that and it's on but depends on when you have Anti-Bufferbloat set to apply.

In network settings there is little switches its white or red. I'm assuming white means its on?

44 minutes ago, purpleandgold33 said:

In network settings there is little switches its white or red. I'm assuming white means its on?

No, white means it is off. 

When I said about doing a factory reset when installing fresh OS.....I do that as a rule of thumb just to be totally sure the old OS has been wiped. A standard reset as suggested by Fraser will also do.

10 minutes ago, BIG__DOG said:

No, white means it is off. 

When I said about doing a factory reset when installing fresh OS.....I do that as a rule of thumb just to be totally sure the old OS has been wiped. A standard reset as suggested by Fraser will also do.

One other thing, I can't seem to get a dedicated server on bo4. Why is that? I have my geo set to 650 mi. Any suggestions, I'm on ps4 btw

30 minutes ago, purpleandgold33 said:

One other thing, I can't seem to get a dedicated server on bo4. Why is that? I have my geo set to 650 mi. Any suggestions, I'm on ps4 btw

I on on xbox. It is hit and miss for me it used to be hit n miss if I got a dedi but I whitelist dedi's I come across that play goon on!

• Administrators
1 hour ago, purpleandgold33 said:

Do you get a peer in your radius? If so it's probably incorrectly marked as peer

2 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Do you get a peer in your radius? If so it's probably incorrectly marked as peer

I was in the middle of typing when you posted this comment........was gonna mention that you made a post asking for users to post the server id and location and wether it shows as dedi or peer as you are updating the cloud settings and server locations.

i have the same problem with b04, my xbox console stay in open for the nat type but for some reason the game will switch to moderate, i do i  reboot to the router from the software screen hard reset my xbox then restart black ops 4 and everything is back to open