Upgraded to the Netduma OS but can't log in

Vicnyc1

Just received the upgrade to the Netduma OS Beta but I enter the password and it won't allow me into the router. How do I fix this? I used the password sent and even my old log in password. I followed all the instructions and now I can't even get onto my Netduma router. I used my passwords and nothing. All this happened after I upgraded. 

4 hours ago, Vicnyc1 said:

I’ll try the admin and admin again tomorrow and get back to you. 

Thanks

4 hours ago, dav581005 said:

User name is admin

Password is password 

@Vicnyc1

@dav581005 is correct, admin & password is is default username & password.

• Netduma Staff
10 hours ago, Vicnyc1 said:

Just received the upgrade to the Netduma OS Beta but I enter the password and it won't allow me into the router. How do I fix this? I used the password sent and even my old log in password. I followed all the instructions and now I can't even get onto my Netduma router. I used my passwords and nothing. All this happened after I upgraded. 

The advice above is correct, I hope you enjoy DumaOS!

I tried everything that was suggested and nothing. I followed the directions on installing the new OS and that’s when all the trouble started. Can someone from Netduma please help with this issue.

• Administrators
12 hours ago, Vicnyc1 said:

I tried everything that was suggested and nothing. I followed the directions on installing the new OS and that’s when all the trouble started. Can someone from Netduma please help with this issue.

Hi Vicnyc,

When you try to access the interface do you see the dialog box asking you to enter a username and password? Is do, try 'admin' and 'password'.

Did you have a username/password setup on the old R1 firmware?