PING ASSIST (DumaOS R1)

ViciousSavag3

Hey guys so im seeing theres NO Ping Assist on the Open Beta for DumaOS R1? is that Gonna get Fixed sometime Soon? i keep connecting to other players from FAR REGIONS that im not suppose to be connecting to? Also i see theres no Turbo mode or anything like that? whats the Update on this Beta so far?  When will FULL RELEASE LAUNCH?

• Administrators

As the email said - we’re working on Ping Assist and it’s going to be even better than before. We will announce more on this soon. 

Turbo mode option isn’t needed anymore. You can get up to 200mbps without needing a specific mode. 

If you need more than 200mbps, then you need to disable QoS in the advanced options for Anti-Bufferbloat 

• Netduma Staff
9 hours ago, ViciousSavag3 said:

ok sounds good so what your saying is ok for me to have QOS disabled then with my speeds? and just have Geo Filter on? but either way NOW it wont work because of Ping assist right?  till you guys fix it?

Ping Assist is coming, don't worry about that :D

You're good to disable QoS if speeds are your priority. You can get up to 200mbps without disabling it. I hope this helps!

well actually im not really worry about the speeds i rather sacrifice the speeds for QOS and PING ALL DAY lol anyways well i see that this DumaOS does basically Almost everything Automatically for you right after putting the right settings you want on it kinda awsome now. Well thats all i needed to know and make sure well have Ping Assist soon because ive been connecting to Randoms around World and i Dont Approve hehe thank you guys keep up the awsome work