Super turbo mode?

hyperj123

Having some issues getting the speeds I used to get on the old OS I have gigabit and when using the Duma as my gateway on the old os I would get about 600-700mbps. I know this is due to the router being a little older. But now I'm only getting 200-350mbps when running DumaOS. 

1 minute ago, hyperj123 said:

Having some issues getting the speeds I used to get on the old OS I have gigabit and when using the Duma as my gateway on the old os I would get about 600-700mbps. I know this is due to the router being a little older. But now I'm only getting 200-350mbps when running DumaOS. 

You need to disable QoS completely, this is the same as enabling super turbo mode on the old R1 FW. Click the hamburger icon in the ant bufferbloat section and tick the ‘disable QoS’ checkbox.

16 hours ago, pollutionblues said:

You need to disable QoS completely, this is the same as enabling super turbo mode on the old R1 FW. Click the hamburger icon in the ant bufferbloat section and tick the ‘disable QoS’ checkbox.

This gave me an extra 150-200mbps but still not back to around 600-700. 

• Administrators

Are you doing a lot with the R1 at the same time beyond the speed test? For example, having a lot of pages open? The hardware is the limited here, so if you’re getting 500mbps+ then it’s reasonable to assume your settings are good and you’re just maxing out the router.