Ps4 Pro update 6.00 /netduma incompatible. buffer bloat dslresports issues

5 hours ago, Kingcomic7 said:

Hi there @lllRL hope your getting some answers to the problem. I'm not sure we're the problem is but since the update things haven't been the same or playable for me

Thanks tho keep us updated to mate 

I'm gonna get the laptop out in a bit and have a play lol. I'll let you know if I get anywhere bud

2 hours ago, Dan said:

Hey IIIRL

I think you are a long time user so you probably know this already.

Have you set your bandwidth figures or changed them recently? The sliders are fairly crude (sorry Netduma) so best to hone your bandwidth settings to get them to be accurate. 

That said, definitely an issue if 1% gets you a 20mb download.

I wouldn't recommend letting R1 make any automatic changes when changing bandwidth either. Especially if you are on PPPOE? 

Did you try a factory reset from the misc settings menu

Yeah I've been here for a few years now and I've never had any problems with the sliders before. The only weird occurrence I've noticed regarding bandwidth in the past involves keeping 100% sliders but using device prio - you end up with a portion of your total being shaved off, so I've never used it in my normal setup. The sliders have always worked as expected up until I discovered bloat on DSLReports. For what it's worth the PS4 browser tests have always been accurate for me, and I could normally use as high as 97% in order to get bloat down below 3ms average. Now the bloat is the same whether I use 100% or 30% 🤔 it's actually 20Mb upload I'm still getting lol. Usually the only discrepancies arise on the download when using preemptive, as that knocks off more than reactive. I've certainly never seen inaccuracies with the upload slider before.

I factory reset the R1 last night and walked through the optimal setup for me again so I'll test again in a little while. My max line rate is 65Mb down 20Mb up so I set that on the R1, didn't auto setup, disabled IPv6, enabled cookies, fixed the geofilter settings for my PS4, set sliders to 70% reactive, added PSN to the hyper lane etc. TalkTalk doesn't use PPPoE so at least that variable doesn't come in to play; however, I never had inaccurate bandwidth on PPPoE with BT through the R1 either. 

5 hours ago, Kingcomic7 said:

Was unsure what you meant by aio? 

I believe DMC is Canadian so the terminology may be a little difference. I did a search for Bell AIO and found talk of all-in-one devices. This must be another way to say modem/router combo like we get from our ISPs :)

I'm also using my "AIO" from TalkTalk as I can't get bridge mode working on my TP Link. At least I finally found a WAN IP I could DMZ though. For some reason it picked up my R1 as an ethernet device and reported the end of its IP as .1.108, but it randomly changed to .1.11 and now that shows up on my R1 device manager page. So I don't have the ideal setup yet with two routers working together, but at least I won't have moderate NAT anymore. 

I've been having problems in games (bipolarity with hit detection on reportedly low pings) so out of pure desperation I will also try DPI and stealth mode LOL

6 hours ago, Kingcomic7 said:

Hi there @DMC_81 again thanks for messages could be vital 

I will try to answer your message 

Was unsure what you meant by aio? 

Will do as you say attempt to enable deep packet processing as I'm on vdsl2 also

Do you think I should I invest in this sr505n and is it compatible with talktalk? 

And I agree I thought that was normal to test from the device your using so its more accurate but I'm not expert tbh just learning as I go along so will try anything so. Even try that audio out lol 

So you believe that the update has changed things aswell. Knew it wasn't just me 

I have re installed the update 6.00 but made no difference my console is 1 month old if that 

Well I'm playing on BenQ monitor now as would be easy to run 

Glad u resolved the issue with TV tho goodtimes and thanks for showing the steps you had taken to get ur setup running smoothly and if I manage to get one of those 2.1 cable you speak will let you know mate 

I'm also using a cat 7 from R1 to ps4 but maybe I need a few more 

Also using HDMI 2.0 

Will look into the twisted phone cable 

Thanks again 

What's up King... 

Aio means All In One aka a modem & router combo !!! You only have 2 choices when getting internet...via a straight modem then you hook it to a router or directly in an AIO so it receive internet like a modem then it shares it like a router !!!

The smart rg sr505n is a good lil box...depending on price available for you that may or may not be a good thing... i also tested KW6213 which look cool and also perform good and may be an option too !!! Thing is i had to search what these isp here are having as modems/aio and then i searched about these to see what's best and what's available near me....most of the isp are getting this sr505n so that first mean it's really a fail safe component and also that it manage something that other aio may not !!! Like in your case i would look at some other isp in your country to see how many components they use....that would help you surrounding the availables choices around you...maybe they already have sr505n too so that could help you confirming if it handle talktalk !!! 

Talktalk... look like a phone line over internet...is it this ??? If yes then yes sr505n can handle a phone line just like the majority of these aio nowadays !!! Now if it is a phone line...knows that it affect your line quality even when you're not on the phone !!! Also it's really not good to use filters on your setup...but it's needed for phone lines !!! Internet is digital while phone lines are not so that's why you need filters so it can work (but they don't tell us how bad it affect our lines) and that's why it affect your line !!! Anyways even then...if you really need a phone line don't use lil filters as it is even worst...you would need a wall plate with included filter...!!!

Yes it's normal to test from the device you use...don't worry brah... most people don't understand that in a bright way !!! Like if because it work differently from a pc you really need a pc to be more precise... ah ah ah people are amazing !!! Since it work differently you just need to tweak your connection for it when you need it and then tweak it again when you need to do something accurate with your pc instead of gaming !!! If those guys were right we would never be able to fine tune our r1 with our consoles to play at a flawless level... but i am and everybody that get my help also are on a flawless level now !!! Just understand that...because there is variations on our lines...one day your 70 70 may be flawless but the next day you may need to higher it up at 85 85 .... That's why we always say that we/you have to finetune...they just forgot to mention that it's regular finetuning that we need to do !!! Anyways after a point it's just mini tuning settings like the sliders only...like ya can't be good with turbo today but it destruct your line quality the next day...it becomes only lil settings to tweak like the bandwith allocator or cc !!! 

I am a PRO and i did more than a billion tests to this day.... including others tests that i have to confirm or discredit for them since not a lot of people have my knowledge and are able to find problems and solutions simultaneously... but i am !!! 

Yes brah ps4 update 6.0 broke the majority of consoles...just that most people can't see the differences because either they don't have my eagle eyes ... Or and that's the real effective reason...they use hdmi versions older than 2.0 which is the minimum acceptable cable everybody should use....plus there is sooo many dumb guys pretending that all cables are the same and bla bla bla too much talk shit bla bla bla....ah ah ah so most people have cheap ass cables that comes from a dollar store...complaining that their tv suck or not since they can't realize how clean their tv can be with a simple better cable !!! That's why i repeat it everywhere... Nobody have ever watch a decent tv until the time they will use an hdmi 2.1 cable (remember as i said you see a big difference on a mini 24 inch screen...try to figure out what it may do on a bigger screen !!!) my premium tv is 4000$ and the new premium 4k is 2700$ and they both suffering from ghosting...clouding...laggyness...wrong pixels...ect...with Black Platinum Monster cable (was really the best cable worldwide till 2.1 cables came out) and it's a normal and simple fact...here again most people can't figure it out...since the 2.0 max bandwith is 17gbs with low frequency... While hdmi 2.1 max bandwith is 56gbs at higher frequency !!! It all result in... Your eyes will be stunned to see how clean and deep everything looks with hdmi 2.1 ....you will also enjoy extreme fluidity (exemple on people face or bodies...we all have micro shakings and ya never was able to see that on a tv....at least till hdmi 2.1 !!!) and my favorite exemple for that is not even normal movies(ya'll never enjoy them more than with belkin hdmi 2.1 or with a optic fiber hdmi) it's adult movies...less post processing so more natural...and if at least you played once with a woman private part...ya seen it micro shaking and how fluid the body react when caressing it...right??... now with any other hdmi cable you may see 1 in a while micro shaking...at best.... but with a belkin hdmi 2.1 ya'll see every micro shaking in people faces and on people bodies !!! All that possible cause of the higher bandwith and higher frequency in these belkin 2.1 cables !!! And since you bright you surely now understand that if ya can see micro shakings in movies and tv shows it will also be the case with gaming...especially if ya tv have game mode.... so everything becomes so fluid and crispy clean that your eyes stop working hard to follow all the details !!! As i said i was playin with my benq but it became too fluid and too small...tried again on my 55"s and no lag at all (better than the benq at 1ms with hdmi 2.0 cables)and everything pop out the screen...don't forget that tv sharpness always was supposed to and now definitly need to...be at 100 !!! If your sharpness is not at 100 you blinding yourself by yourself !!! Backlight if you have is supposed to be at max(20 on samsung tvs) Rgb full on tv & also on ps4 !!! Anyways if someone ask more details about tvs i'll help too !!!

For ya Ps4 homie...i'll repeat.... Don't just update it again since it will do nothing at all.... You have to enter ps4 by holding power 8seconds then re install firmware...its one of the options down that list !!! Also put that usb on the back of ps4 pro...in front right usb port for regular ps4 !!! 

It's rare that i'm wrong but that may happen... Looks like sony tried to implement hdmi 2.1 update so that's what have affected ps4's .... they will talk about it soon...like thay always do but late !!! Anyways right or not on the precise cause dont matter... Just re install 6.0 via advanced menu like i said... there is two called initialyse and initialyse(re-install system software) latest option in advanced menu of regular ps4 and 1 before the last option on ps4 pro !!! Just don't forget to backup to the cloud via control panel of ps4 when he is open before flashing it !!! 

Your cat7 should at least  be between modem/aio and R1/router !!! If a second cat7 then r1 to console and the rest via wifi but no under cat7 cables anywhere at all !!!

Best cables are monoprice ones and they cheap + lifetime waranty !!! 

Shorter cables are better but cat7 s/ftp  loose nothing at all before 100m long distance so can safely bring one anywhere without affecting your complete setup !!!

You welcomed brah !!!

👽🍻✌ 

Hi there, had the same problem with PES as Comic, but with initialising the PS4 it’s much better. Now waiting for the cables suggested from DMC. In two weeks I also get a better Fritzbox, let’s see if this will improve everything as well.

What I am still struggling is the question: Where to put the download and upload caps? Dslreport was working fine but now it’s broke on PS4 and the Laptop. Speedtest.net gives me a Ping of 9ms. Is this the most important stat? There are other words like latency, Jitter, bufferbloat and so on. Don’t really now what to look at ;)

Best regards 

Stefan

61B45988-BCE7-40A0-BA93-57FB6C34C383.jpeg

Edited by hellfish89
Updated

Hello there @DMC_81 first off big respec for break down a guides!

Have been searching for a better modem replacement no joy yet 

Phone line over Internet yes mate dynamic ip address vdsl2

Normally would use a BT modem dsl dlink 3782 I'm not sure if it's suitable I've seen it perform better trough the isp 

I reset the ps4. Dlink. R1 last night 

The problem I have testing from ps4 I don't no what is good or bad no more because of readings. Is there a alternative site or suggestion 

I use a master socket 5c with with two holes one line and Internet. No filters 

Also had Lind test done all came back with positive feedback 

Yea I see many videos people adjust there settings via the browser I wonder if it's a thing of the past because I'm still unable to do thus anymore 

Do you think you can post anything find regarding the update from ps4 unable to find much myself but it seems to be at play here... 

I will order some new cables as you pointed out. Nothing like a upgrade especially if its required.. More natural :)

Yes I use game mode on the LG 49Uj630 usa version 

Any guides or details will be welcome 

Thanks @neduma and community 

8 hours ago, hellfish89 said:

Hi there, had the same problem with PES as Comic, but with initialising the PS4 it’s much better. Now waiting for the cables suggested from DMC. In two weeks I also get a better Fritzbox, let’s see if this will improve everything as well.

What I am still struggling is the question: Where to put the download and upload caps? Dslreport was working fine but now it’s broke on PS4 and the Laptop. Speedtest.net gives me a Ping of 9ms. Is this the most important stat? There are other words like latency, Jitter, bufferbloat and so on. Don’t really now what to look at ;)

Best regards 

Stefan

61B45988-BCE7-40A0-BA93-57FB6C34C383.jpeg

Sup Stefan !!! Firstly...thanks for confirming that it help ya too !!! Just clarify...you did Initialyse or Initialyse(Re-Instal System Software) ???... since i precise it because 2 options start with the same word but still aren't the same and since i want everybody who can read to understand properly what we need to do exactly !!!

For the other questions... that kinda suck because Netduma again have remove one of my complete answer right after this one...and it was way more technical so everybody would have perfectly understand how things work but also how Netduma work....and they don't like that 😂😂😂 anywayz i have all screenshots of it as proof and reference !!! 

So where to put the sliders.... like i said...start at 70 70 since its a kind of fail safe setting and then you move up !!! You can test with multitude of settings without fearing a problem !!! Most of times i found that changing them by 5% is the best... 70 70. 75 75. 80 80. 85 85. 90 90. 95 95 !!! At this time like as live... i'm at 95 95 !!!

For ya most important things to look at... it's now real simple and everybody should again learn and apply this

i now.... don't give a fuck about bufferbloat and these stats anymore !!! The only thing that really matter is your ping !!! How you set your setup added with the ping you have is everything we need !!! Those things to look at like bufferbloat ect are ONLY for testing the line in a ISP way so you can give them the real output of your line so they won't be able to contest and then sending you a tech to look at it !!! I passed sooooo many hours of setting and testing to get flawless on all aspects...it's impossible for more than some seconds.... because there is so much things making the line fluctuating so it's just...annoying to try to do a "God job" on a isp line wich is not on a Godly level !!!

I succeeded on making my line having absolutely 0 buffebloat spikes ect...always staying between +1 and +3 ms bufferbloat with no spikes at all.... it brings us flawless level of line for a flawless gaming session...but it wasn't the case in real life since like i said there is so many influencing factors involved...like them own online ingame calibrating system that can help compensate some average lines to suit others flawless lines...which will then overpass them flawless level by pushing harder on the weaker lines !!! Anyways i surely can explain it better but it take me so much time just to write some here and since they delete posts and modify posts i'm not tempted anymore in too much infos cuz they even told me to keep my posts shorter since apparently most guys here won't be able to understand everything and to follow the way of my posts 😒 !!! 

So to conclude for you homie... now the only thing that EVERY NETDUMA USER should do and look at... iiiiis.... The host ping via geofilter tab !!!!!!!!!!! The only thing we really can manage without loosing gigantic amount of energy on it and for no real advantage... is the Live session you in so the live ping you face !!! Like i said every isp gives at least 2 dns servers... 1 is better than the other so We/You have to test isp dns servers to find which one is best...then you set your modem or aio to only use that dns server !!! Exemple me...my first dns they put in first is giving me 14ms while my second dns they put in second is giving me 7ms...so i set my 2 dns server slots in my aio to use the same dns(just enter the same dns ip in both dns slots then apply then restart aio followed by duma and devices hooked to it) so i always play at 7ms.... WRONG.... we users have 2 dns from our isps...what ya think happen for them dedis...they also have a backup dns which runs higher than its base speed...so you set yours at 7ms...play at 7ms...then get in a new lobbie then boom you play at 14ms...or worst at 30ms & + ... because of them side of the game not yours !!! So at this time you have two options...you stay there and get killed like a noob or temp ban this dedis and find another one till you fall back on one of your allowed dedis running at your desired speed(the same speed your line is capable of)and then melting peoples like they the noobs !!! 

So if ya follow... if your line ping is G...then ya want to find dedis where you can get ya full speed aka your G ping !!!

I know instantly and you all can too...simple as at your best ping you won't have recoil at all while with higher pings ya'll get over-recoil so when that happen you know you changed dedi or you not at the same ping speed you were so just look at duma map and confirming the dedi ping is higher so then just temp ban it or giving it a percentage to allow it or deny it next times it will want to jump in .... that will allow you to get back on a better dedi at ya full speed !!! So my line is at 7ms... at 7ms it's so flawless and absolutely zero recoil...when i start having recoil and/or shoot first die first scenarios i just ban it or temp ban it then getting back on a better dedi at 7ms !!!

So a simple speedtest from speedtest net will tell ya your ping speed and it's the only thing that really matter !!! Knows the best ping you can get (by testing with both dns servers from ya isp then setting your aio to use only the best 1 of both dns servers) with your isp then set everything accordingly to that ping speed !!! 

When a game start... Auto ping host is supposed to show you the host ping in real time...can confirm that ping by manually selecting on the biggest circle on the map then under the map ping it... Now important part...just look at that host ping while you play...if it's a straight line you set everything perfect and you are flawless !!! If not a straight line then it's either a bad dedi or you have something that can be adjusted !!! I found out that at 98% of times...only playing with the slidders will fix majority of spikes you can encounter (if the line is good by itself like if your isp is having a problem on his line you can't do a dawm thing about it) so 70 70 is the fail safe setting but start a match at 70 70 and look the host ping graph...while on the same dedi in the same match higher them slidders up to 75 75 80 80 ect till you see no more spikes...mini up and downs are ok but a straight line is optimal so just tweak with the slidders till maximum 95 95...higher than 95 95 you'll take 100% of ya line so your duma will only do a normal router job and you don't have bought a normal router...you bought a Netduma beast brah so 95 95 MAX !!! 

lil things that change all the line are... Turbo... Active(DON'T USE PASSIVE)...Deep Packet Processing Enable on dsl adsl vdsl vdsl2 fibre but never on Cable lines !!! Disabling ipv6 in the 3 tabs aka lan wan misc !!! Unticking both misc options related to netduma aka the second and third options in misc...untick send data to duma and untick allow duma to control.... first they don't need this and you are affecting your own line by yourself while enabling these two options since it's open doors and will cause jitters and spikes on your line when you really don't want any perturbations on your line !!! Just by communicating with them for actualisation it cause fluctuations !!! Yes again i've tested them hundreds of times !!! And it was just tests to confirm the fact that more jobs you give a component or a device to do...more sooner it will impact it negatively and those 2 options are impacting your duma....only time to enable them is before you ask them help in the forum so ya'll give them temporary access to your component !!! After that it's dns tests also as dedis locations and tests to find the best for you !!! 

You guys can always click on my profile to look at posts and answers i've done so by reading you will surely find every infos you're missing...if you still struggle ya can send me a mess here or everywhere(just tell me your from here) and i'll do my best as always to help ya understanding and taking care of ya dilemnas !!! 

Take care... Peeeaace !!! 

DMC51450

👽🍻

@DMC_81

You are saying we should have a look at the host ping at the geo filter. I can do that at the moment the red circle shows up at the map. But how can I stop the game from connecting me to this guy in case I don’t like what I am seeing?

What I also don’t understand how this ping is created. For example I play @Kingcomic7 in a friendly. My ping is 10ms and his is 8ms but it shows a host ping of 30ms. Is it because I live in Germany and he in the UK? And then it will be also the question who gets the advantage and who the disadvantage in the game? With last years PES Edition it happened a lot, that the guys with the best connection playing somebody with a poorer connection were getting a compensation lag. So my thoughts were to get the caps lower (had them on 20 and 10) to have a good own ping but to pretend to have a poor band with to get the games bonus ;-)...

7 hours ago, Kingcomic7 said:

Hello there @DMC_81 first off big respec for break down a guides!

Have been searching for a better modem replacement no joy yet 

Phone line over Internet yes mate dynamic ip address vdsl2

Normally would use a BT modem dsl dlink 3782 I'm not sure if it's suitable I've seen it perform better trough the isp 

I reset the ps4. Dlink. R1 last night 

The problem I have testing from ps4 I don't no what is good or bad no more because of readings. Is there a alternative site or suggestion 

I use a master socket 5c with with two holes one line and Internet. No filters 

Also had Lind test done all came back with positive feedback 

Yea I see many videos people adjust there settings via the browser I wonder if it's a thing of the past because I'm still unable to do thus anymore 

Do you think you can post anything find regarding the update from ps4 unable to find much myself but it seems to be at play here... 

I will order some new cables as you pointed out. Nothing like a upgrade especially if its required.. More natural :)

Yes I use game mode on the LG 49Uj630 usa version 

Any guides or details will be welcome 

Thanks @neduma and community 

Sup King !!! I wrote down your models and i'll take a look in the next hours !!! Meanwhile i'm pretty sure ya'll read what i've just wrote here so it will also answer some of ya questions !!! 

Normaly...all aio and modems are settables following the same rules... Ptm connection and Atm connection...for vdsl2 we need to remove everything then create a new Ptm connection only...no atm at all !!! So like i said i'll take a look at your dlink 3782 !!! Tvs.... they all the same...really !!! They just change names of tools so everybody get confused and they then still can sell their crap tvs !!! A good exemple is refresh rate... fluid motion may help a lot...they will tell you motion flow 240... You like wow a 240hz screen that's what's up so you buy it...get home hook it up and do thousands of settings and tweaking and still laggy !!! A 240hz screen is not supposed to be laggy at all !!! Anyways you search everywhere and find nothing...till ya homie DMC hear about it then take a look at it and tells you: Brah ya screen is just a 60hz screen so that's why it's laggy like that and here is what ya can do to overpass that or just bring it back and get a better one !!! Ya'd be like wtf it's 240 on the box and in the specs.... Yep it is...240 hz of fluid motion= 60hz screen !!! So instead of telling its a 60hz screen since they know ya wont choose a 60hz vs a 120hz or a beast 240hz screen...they changed fluid motion name and lil change here and there in specs so they can now show 240 fluid motion on the box...letting people relating that to a 240hz screen while they just talk about their fluid motion option...so at the end they sold a lot of their crap screens just by playing with words and specs !!!

Normaly best settings for tvs are

MOVIE mode always except when game mode is on

backlight max

contrast 95 or max

brightness between 45-55

sharpness 100 aka max

color in middle aka 50 normaly

after that depending on your tv quality you have advanced options like dynamic contrast....black tone...ect...

dynamic contrast high

black tone off

color space Always set at auto guys !!!

gamma between 0 aka untouched and +2 (will depend on source and cables like hdmi)

color tone Warm 1 never 2 and never cold...normal at least 

digital clean view and mpeg noise filter always at off except depending of source and hdmi cable !!!

hdmi black level (normal or low) always normal since low means limited 

cinema black at off

if you have motion flow option...its a tricky part since they ain't working the same and like i said they twist words and explanations so people are confused... My samsung have motion options named: off clear standard smooth and custom 

the one i prefer since its the most effective is Clear

but other samsung tvs don't have the same options...so they don't have access to Clear so at that time they should either test their own options or use manual and then test each of the 2 settings in there to suit their eyes and/or likes !!! For gaming its at OFF so those without game mode but with motion option should let it OFF !!!

When changing source on a tv....from a normal source to a game mode source...you have to shutt off the tv after getting on a different source then you open it so you will enjoy your tv at its best without bringing other sources settings (which too often cause problems like lag on screen) !!!

May sound stupid but guys.... one thing that have high impact on your fluidity of your screen....is...the sound !!! If the sound is not set at the same speed it comes from the source then ya will suffer visual lag !!! Like if you have a pc hook via hdmi only...no optical sound just hdmi cable...then get on tv sound menu and look if you can change digital audio out option....may be alones settings but they called audio format(pcm dolby dts) and audio delay !!! Listen this... start a source like WW2 or a movie ect... then enter sound menu and look at these options to see if you can switch the output from (bad)pcm to (good)dolby or dts depending of the source...then choose dolby or dts (what available) and ya'll instantly hear sound differently than previous to that change !!! Will offer you a real dolby or dts like the creator wanted you to hear...not in a fail safe pcm mode !!! Thats for the quality of sounds !!! 

For the impact of the sound its Audio delay that is ultra important !!! My samsung set audio delay at 30 as basic with hdmi...but since i have way better hdmi cable than what they know exist...30seconds delay is too slow so it's not fitting with mouths opening and if you test deeper like me ya'll find that it cause laggy shakes ect...!!! Anyways you have to lower this till everything you see sound exactly at same time than what your lookin !!! When i use pc i always connect it with optic fiber and at that time i set audio delay at 0 !!! While i watch via my ps4 pro but without my optic fiber hooked headset...like only via hdmi and sound comming from tv... i then set audi delay to 20ms which works flawless majority of times...if i start a movie and i see that sound doesn't match visual i then adjust audio delay a lil bit to fit the source !!! Not only that prevent any disturbance on the tv but also put your ass live in the scene you're lookin at !!!

For now i think i've forgot nothin about tvs... only tv things i didnt talk yet is advanced menu and it can bust ya tv with one lil wrong setting so it's not something everybody can do and it's hard to learn even for pros so to prevent more problems we'll stay with these settings everybody have access and that can't break your tv !!! But still if you already have messed some in advanced menu just ask and i'll help !!! 

Aright 4 now my lil head hurt so ima take some time to calm a lil bit then i'll look at ya dlink and still at ya tv just to learn more and in case i can give you the exact words ya Lg use... after that i'll hit ya up here !!! But i'm pretty sure that with all the infos i'm giving...not only you will have understand and will be able to set everything !!!

If other questions just ask guys...and please just remember that english is not my first language so sometimes i may not understand what ya really mean...if that happen just tell me homies !!!

Take care... Peeeaace !!!

👽🍻

1 hour ago, hellfish89 said:

@DMC_81

You are saying we should have a look at the host ping at the geo filter. I can do that at the moment the red circle shows up at the map. But how can I stop the game from connecting me to this guy in case I don’t like what I am seeing?

What I also don’t understand how this ping is created. For example I play @Kingcomic7 in a friendly. My ping is 10ms and his is 8ms but it shows a host ping of 30ms. Is it because I live in Germany and he in the UK? And then it will be also the question who gets the advantage and who the disadvantage in the game? With last years PES Edition it happened a lot, that the guys with the best connection playing somebody with a poorer connection were getting a compensation lag. So my thoughts were to get the caps lower (had them on 20 and 10) to have a good own ping but to pretend to have a poor band with to get the games bonus ;-)...

Simple... when you on a dedi you dont want... first click on it then put its slidder to what ya want aka allow or deny then right after just click in the name box like if ya want to enter a name for this dedi...then just click enter...no need of writing a name !!! For practice you can click on anyone or any host on map then set its slidder to 50 then click on name box...write Test and press enter from the keyboard you use to type... that test host will now appear in the middle of allow and deny lists down that same page !!! Once you see it there in the middle of the green and red sides you can click on its lil white dot so it will shows its name box between these lists and the map so ya'll be able to press Reset so it will disapear from down lists or just allow or deny it and name it properly (always followed by pressing enter) if its one of those you want to manage !!!

Once you set one of the host or dedi in allow or deny lists you always should refresh webpage to confirm changes you've just made !!! I myself do... and recommend it too... always restart duma after modifying some dedis in a row or if they still come back like if i didn't set them like i did !!! I did it when doin some in a rows only...because i myself and extremely recommend that too...always restart aio and netduma with every devices hooked to it...before a gaming session and even if i don't plan to play today... ima restart them at least one time in the day anyways since it clears old data stored in and isp lines are fluctuating daily also as dns servers and everything internet related so by restarting these components you help them synchronising perfectly with your isp line which may differ from 1 day to another so you always stay at the best state available with ya line !!! Isps are making adjustments on their line on a daily base and they apply these changes at night normally !!! 

Ps: There has been a lil internet shortage 4 days ago around 1am... took some mins to find out and restart everything again... it came back.... Buuuuutt...my 7ms is now 17ms 😭😭😭 and isp is not sure where it came from and when it will get resolved but still there is something wrong over internet right now since 4 days and exactly like 3 months ago where 23ms was the best on my line for a complete month because of a worldwide internet problem !!! So if your normal ping last week is worst this week that may be a cause since it affect people in a lot of countries like it was 3 months ago after a natural disaster on earth !!!

Now for you and your friend not having the same result yep if you are far from each other like in different countries then you guys won't connect to the same hosts even if you both playin on the same dedi so it result in having different pings !!! Like i explained brah if you find your best dns from ya isp and ya friend do it too...then you both will stay at optimal speed so normaly you both will stay at your same base ping like you at 9 and he at 11 when both at best speed possible...then after setting your modems or aios to use only the best dns from ya isps..then while playing you both supposed to have 9ms and 11ms accordingly ...if the dedi on which you guys play is able to allow your full speed !!! Better exemple and it will sum the infos... I only allow Montreal dedis... they usually let 4 of them running... On 4 of them... 3 will be at full speed aka 7ms while the 4th will be at 14ms....even if my setup is 7ms everywhere !!! In this case i just temp ban it (the not optimal one runnin at 14ms) and get back before starting a new search for a new match...wait till everything disapear from the map...then start a new match and normaly another of my allowed Montreal dedi pop in and i then ping it...if at 14ms i also temp ban this one too...then same steps...till i get back on the 7ms !!! Normaly i want that the 3 same are at 7ms while the 4th can be at 14ms... since its better to have 3 available dedis than just one...it also bring more people in game !!! So if 3 are at 14ms and only 1 at 7ms i then close ps4's and devices and i restart aio followed directly by netduma and directly by managing device !!! Normaly when i get back ingame 3 are at 7ms and the 4th at 14m.... if not i restart again !!! Never took more than 3 consecutive reboots !!! 

Best Montreal dedis runs at my 7ms like my line is...worst is 14ms ... Montreal is 3km from me in real life but 80some km away on netduma's map... anywayz if my radius is at 900km at night to have more players... It always tries to hook on a dedi located at 600some km from me...best available ping with this dedis location is 21ms... seems aright 21ms but everytime someone from that location...not only a dedi but also players located there...enter in our lobbies it doesn't play well anymore !!! Weird as fuck but even with my knowledge and multitude of tests and settings changes...nothing have help so i was banning them all...dedis and peers from that same location...not hem with 1km difference...only them with the same exact distance....wow everything was flawless...but oh so time consuming !!! Anyways lately like when i re wrote the firmware i decided to give another test to an option that was causing a lot of problems so we where told to disabling it... called Stealth mode in misc !!! I dediced to test since after all firmware flashes and settings the line feeling was even better...in my setup case it's surprizing... so i tested with it !!! Since i just erase everything there was no allow or deny anymore right...hooked me on that crap location...ban it...again...again...again...i restarted everything and lower my radius to 400km and Montreal did showed up so set them in allow and restart everything...played around 4 COD WW2 matches at 7ms flawwwwless...then an update poped in and after getting back in we where now on the crap ones...ban again...again...again...fuck that let's play a lil bit before i come crazy so we played on it like we already knew it will struggle like always...but not at all !!!! Did check and re check ping and everything...was higher than 21ms and no recoil at all...almost like at 7ms...just a bit slower in reactions but nothing most people will see by themselves... then after 2 matches i temp ban it...another one showed up....also almost flawless like at 7ms... i was amazed !!! I unticked stealth mode...restarted everything...test again and boom over recoil like before !!! Enabling it again and restart everything again then boom no over recoil with that crappy location !!! We didn't had time to test on my usual Godly Mtl 7ms but since the worst of them all is now having almost no negative impact on my setup means that my setup is rock solid with stealth mode !!! Maybe try it too 😉 !!!

If i forgot some tell me....was supposed to stop that because my head hurt a lot but i seen you guys asking while i was writing last post so i took time ...now im off for tonight sorry tomorow ill come back with dlink infos asked...

👽🍻

@DMC_81

Many thanks again for your reply. Hope your head is better now.

To come back to your advice:

1) I have checked the DNS on my router. But it gives me just one from the internet provider. And I think I should not change it because of the telephone line using the internet.

2) With PES there are no servers on the geo filter map. It’s peer to peer when you play a online game so we have to rely on the connection of the host. So the target is to be the host as often as possible. Are there any facts how the system decides who is host and who not? 

So far from now. 

Best regards

Welp @Kingcomic7 my R1 is on a weird one again so I don't know what to say. I left my modem for a while to let the line sort itself out (as I just switched from BT to TalkTalk, and the bandwidth was gradually increasing as I was put back on to fast path). I capped it at 65/20 in the set bandwidth section on the R1, then just set the sliders to 70% reactive as you do. It was working fine for a while. 

Now on tests it either shows 67/18.5 or my bandwidth goes all over the place, dropping from the 60s and 10s to like 2 down 1 up with up to 6000ms of bufferbloat and sporadic freezing. I'm at a loss tbh 🤷‍♂️

1 hour ago, lllRL said:

Welp @Kingcomic7 my R1 is on a weird one again so I don't know what to say. I left my modem for a while to let the line sort itself out (as I just switched from BT to TalkTalk, and the bandwidth was gradually increasing as I was put back on to fast path). I capped it at 65/20 in the set bandwidth section on the R1, then just set the sliders to 70% reactive as you do. It was working fine for a while. 

Now on tests it either shows 67/18.5 or my bandwidth goes all over the place, dropping from the 60s and 10s to like 2 down 1 up with up to 6000ms of bufferbloat and sporadic freezing. I'm at a loss tbh 🤷‍♂️

Is that speedtest.net, there seems to be an issue with certain servers they use at the moment, try "change server"

45 minutes ago, Zennon said:

Is that speedtest.net, there seems to be an issue with certain servers they use at the moment, try "change server"

Both the speedtest app and DSLReports on my laptop, with tests performed while wired, do the same thing. One minute it's 45/14, then it's 67/19, then it's 1/2 LOL

@hellfish89 how do you remove the last person name when you want write a new post mate 

Sup @DMC_81 thanks for the guide regarding the TV mode and the difference in hz will take on board with next purchase 

My ping a gone up slightly too think I might reset while being connected which plays with dlm or is something else  

Also I have possibly bricked my Netgear while trying to take off the dwrt firmware,it's now just reboot s itself but the lights shows it's online then it goes again and reboots.

Now I'm using the wifi from netduma

Trouble with dedicated server pes is has always been over to peer so things have to be right for to enjoy the game 

I have two dns 79.79.79.79 and 79.79.79.80 how would I test to find better 

Also the isp router there no place to edit those settings,Maybe on modem

@lllRL sorry I'm none the wiser TBH I've reset everything and same results as your getting pretty much unfortunately

We may have to wait for updates or someone has a solution

@Zennonits via the PS4 web browser at dslreports for me 

Sorry for late reply and if anyone has guidelines can they please maybe use bullet point so we can clearly see 

Cheers guys 

Comic