Free For All ep. 3

lukasz

Check the Hit detection spot on. Also traing to apply a good advice of a pro player on our forum about pre aiming. Will take some time to make it a integral part of my system but i can see really benefits of it. Both game plays shows awesome connection if only could aim better could go flawless. 

Nice games Lukasz, the hit detection was on point :) . Do you cap down/upload? if so, what do you find best for AW? I haven't found a sweet spot yet.

buddy in this topic i described exactly how a roll with my duma settingshttp://forum.netduma.com/topic/2547-my-duma-settings/

If you have any question just let me know

K a0lso do u know if the netduma works wireless? Like if I don't plug it in my ps3

buddy what do you mean more specifically? Is your only option is to connect wirelessly? Is the router in a different location then your gaming console and what do you mean is duma gona work just as a router you you mean is you gaming experience will be better yet still playing on wireless just let me know about your setup

• Netduma Staff

Yes yet playing wirelessly will it still be effective?

Playing wireless is definitely not recommended. If possible play wired because playing wireless can cause congestion on significantly increase latency as packets often have to be resent :)

I sure am. One more question. On the other router. Should the firewall and ping blocking be on. Asking because I know u guys said leave the router in it's default settings. But a while ago I can't remember if I changed anything or not.

well this question is a tough one for me as i am running my ISP router in modem mode and use my R1 as my main router but i am sure that some one will jup on this one

• Netduma Staff

Oh so u don't have to use your old router? Just plug to the ISP modem. If so I understand, say no more and thx

If your router and modem are separate then you can connect the Netduma directly to the modem and it should work straight away. If you have a modem router combo then you should either connect the Netduma to the modem/router combo and put the Netduma in DMZ or of the combo has the option, put it in modem mode.

Both of these methods should work fine, it just depends if your modem and current router is separate or not :)

Ok so i am currently roling with vrigin media on 100 mv fiber plan so i have the news superhub set in to modem mode and then run everthing trough Netduma r1. Keep in mid it took me about 1 and half months to get my line and connection to what it is right now if i could though would definitely change on bt

Archived