Curious

Murdoch

I follow a COD YouTuber named the Mark of J who I feel has the best aim I have ever seen. He constantly gets 40 to 60 kill Tdm games. I was fascinated to see his k/d at 2.68 in a video but also he scrolled through his weapons in the combat record section. Most guns showed an accuracy rate of 20 to 25 percent. My two best guns are 20 and 22 percent, the others near 15 percent. I thought this guy would be around 40 from watching the vids. Just curious to see what percentages everyone on here is at.

Well accuracy/ aiming has alqays been i down side of my perdormance. Overall percentage is about 17.6 now if you go to wepones list moust AR HAVE 19 AND SMG ITS ABOUT 17 ON TWO WEP I HAVE LIKE 22 AND 26. On 2 AR I HAVE MORE THEN 20 ONE of them even 26 but those are burts rifels/ laser guns

i have 20-21% on the weapons i've used that have a large enough amount of kills so that the percentage does'nt fuctuate..

toby that is very close to laser thumbs what sens you are playing on and what controller do you use?

My accuracy is around 20 to 22% and I have a kdr of 2.92 as a solo player just like him. I think what you are seeing are his best games when he's in the flow. Have you ever played the game so long that your reaction time and aim scares even yourself and everything just goes right? These are the ones he uploads. Of course it takes many hours of practice to even maximize this state. Also, with the exo jumping and dashing in this game you're bound to miss more shots than older CoD games, but yeah... just going off by his videos I would think he would be at 25%-30%.

toby that is very close to laser thumbs what sens you are playing on and what controller do you use?

sensitivity i think it's 8 and i use a standard ps4 controller with freeks on both sticks. i was looking at a scuf but i almost coughed my ringpiece up when i saw the price of the one i wanted.

Plus, all YouTubers reverse boost to get no-thumb players which is why they appear to "beast" in their videos...

TheMarkofJ doesn't and that's why I respect him. He's just a chill dude and pretty damn good at the game.

Plus, all YouTubers reverse boost to get no-thumb players which is why they appear to "beast" in their videos...

i doubt mark of j does... he is one of the best players out there IMO. he just has unbelievable map knowledge and stick prowess. most of the YTers that got God accounts have been shamed from posting YT vids i think. MoJ also always has a great connection it seems.

yeah, he just added the RED to it but i dont know why... i dont keep up with him that much to know.

K/M makes no difference despite the controversy. i saw a video of PWNstar playing with a K/M and everyone thought he was using a controller on PC just because its the way he plays and looks about the maps, he also has spot on aim. i use controller on PC and lay waste to everyone, i notice zero difference and certainly dont feel crippled. i like K/M for minecraft because its a building game for the most part so it makes more sense, for FPS i like to sit back with a controller and play.

TheMarkofJ:

Pwnstarzdotcom is another amazing player. I almost feel like he uses a mouse and keyboard adapter just because he's super accurate, but there are sharpshooters in this world that can shoot clay pigeons as if they had aim hacks in real life so it's always possible he's using a controller on 16 sensitivity that accurately, too.

I play both consoles and PC.

the reason i asked was because i havent seen any of hacking a part form using map exp on ps4 though i have seen on youtube some crazy hacks on pc

Hell yeah that aim man they are true beast really good players that guy in a second video the way he is doing those 180 degree turns so accurate looks and aims exsackly where he wonts to aim also pre aiming i really try hard to do that but how it looks with me i just aim in every corner i turn to eh wihs to have that aim

Archived