Lag and connection drops

My wifi devices seem to be loosing connectivity. Also been getting drops when playing on my consoles. I was told to start a new thread and would get help here when I posted in the "XR500 internet connection drops randomly" post.  Currently on the .22 firmware

Hi . im playing streetfighter 5ae on ps4, with 80down, 20upload and a ping of 7mi sec. i live in london. im having problems getting matches and when i do, countries such as italy spain sweden and germany are the countries i feqently get match up with and thats with my geo fliter off, all ipv6 disabled. cc set at 70/70. hyper taffic on.. upnp port forwarding  enable and applyed. and when i do turn on the geo fliter, i dont get no game for at least 20 minute and even then, the player doesnt appear on the goe fliter and i cant ping them...

please help

ps. im using the netduma r1 with os 1.03.6g

• Administrators

Hi . im playing streetfighter 5ae on ps4, with 80down, 20upload and a ping of 7mi sec. i live in london. im having problems getting matches and when i do, countries such as italy spain sweden and germany are the countries i feqently get match up with and thats with my geo fliter off, all ipv6 disabled. cc set at 70/70. hyper taffic on.. upnp port forwarding  enable and applyed. and when i do turn on the geo fliter, i dont get no game for at least 20 minute and even then, the player doesnt appear on the goe fliter and i cant ping them...

please help

ps. im using the netduma r1 with os 1.03.6g

Could you create a new thread for your question please as this is for the XR500? In your new post, could you specify which device you are playing on (e.g. PS4). Thanks