need help sorting my nat type please

hi guys i moved house few months back and not long plugged the duma back in and now that i have i have strict nat and also says double nat detected??  i gone through the sticky on  opening nat and that hasnt helped

my set up isnt ideal i know but its what i have to do in this new house

BT hub > power line adaptor > power line adator > duma > xbox one

not great i know but thats what i got , i do plan on running ethernet in future but that inolves drilling through walls so this is what i got for now

can any one help

do a full factory reset of the R1. Make sure you also place the r1 ip address the homehub gives you into it's DMZ. Disable upnp on the homehub and enable it on the R1 and also upnp forwarding in misc settings on the R1.

Make sure your console is powered off while you are doing all of this. When all those steps are completed then put the ip address the R1 assignes it into static ip in the R1 so that is kept and reserved for your console!

let us know if that solves your issue. Do not keep rebooting the homehub if you have done or DLM will kick in and throttle your speeds and increase your ping.

. When all those steps are completed then put the ip address the R1 assignes it into static ip in the R1 so that is kept and reserved for your console!

what u mean by this bit?

Just to rule out any problem with your home plugs, if you connect your Xbox to the Duma via WiFi does it still show double NAT?

open nat when wireless

open nat when wireless

Definitely your homeplugs then. Have a look and see if there is a manual available for your homeplugs as some homeplugs have an interface you can access that allow you to change settings on them. They may have a setting for NAT.

Definitely your homeplugs then. Have a look and see if there is a manual available for your homeplugs as some homeplugs have an interface you can access that allow you to change settings on them. They may have a setting for NAT.

they are bt mini connectors and i cant find any way to alter anything, i have a pair of tp link powerline adaptors might try them 

they are bt mini connectors and i cant find any way to alter anything, i have a pair of tp link powerline adaptors might try them

I use TP-LINK homeplugs and never had any trouble with them

hi guys i moved house few months back and not long plugged the duma back in and now that i have i have strict nat and also says double nat detected??  i gone through the sticky on  opening nat and that hasnt helped

my set up isnt ideal i know but its what i have to do in this new house

BT hub > power line adaptor > power line adator > duma > xbox one

not great i know but thats what i got , i do plan on running ethernet in future but that inolves drilling through walls so this is what i got for now

can any one help

i had the same problem, you could try to disable your console on the host filtering page, restart console and check your NAT again.

this worked for me.

i had the same problem, you could try to disable your console on the host filtering page, restart console and check your NAT again.

this worked for me.

Saaa is correct. If you have the geofilter enabled when checking your NAT you may get a false reading if the geofilter is blocking a NAT server.