FIFA 18 Servers

Why do I always Connect On the other side of the country This is the only for server always pop up

I can’t find go to server I can’t find good server doesn’t matter where I move my location

post-6004-0-97804600-1521158898_thumb.jpeg

I’ll help you with this,basically I play ufc ,now geo is doing it’s thing to prevent you connecting outside,just keep trying or expand radius and you will get a game.also try updating your location ,fifa is same as ufc

Im not sure what you mean, if you expand your radius to include the blocked host right next to you do you not get a game?

What I try to say I cannot find low-ping server and on the map doesn’t show me where I am connected

• Administrators

What I try to say I cannot find low-ping server and on the map doesn’t show me where I am connected

If you're seeing hosts being blocked like that there is no reason you shouldn't see them when actually in a game. Whats your average ping to a game as shown by the Geo-Filter?

Can you show a screenshot of the entire Geo-Filter page with the map zoomed out please

• 2 months later...
  • Administrators

Hi Fraser, are the server locations (Asian servers) updated in the cloud for the netduma ?

Is the update automatic , or do we need to manual update the cloud on the netduma interface?

Cheers

The update would be automatic yes, unsure if they have been updated.

no got his point, he meant that in the specific region he decided already there is a server, but FIFA always connects him to a specific server regardless of his location. I'm also suffering from the same problem even if I use a Vpn, FIFA connects me to the server she likes not the server I intended for. am i right

We need an effective solution to override FIFA enforcement to connect to specific servers

If you're talking about the server with a white circle around if that is whitelisted and required for authentication, it isn't the game server

no there are servers with low ping, but when we put the Geo-filter circle to include this server, FIFA refuses to connect to it and try to connect to a server she has chosen for us.

Hard turn off console, place Geo-Filter over server, wait for map to clear, boot up console and game and try again

keeping the Geo-filter on while console start or what? Because I'm afraid of restricted nat 

Yes keep it on the whole time, if console in DMZ shouldn't be an issue

I thought that if I put the server in DMZ mode, it would be excluded from Geo-filter rules.