XR500 - script error

I think what @Newfie was suggesting was to go through the rest of the interface looking for elements with a white pin icon on them. These are the elements that have been chosen to appear on the home screen.

You could go through every page and unpin everything you see that is pinned. Hopefully one of the things you unpin will be the one that's broken. If not... I guess we'll have to think again.

Thanks for the suggestion..... I deleted everything on dashboard I could.
(didn't told it, but I'd already done it before)

In the pic ....  this is the result.

Next one, please.

image.thumb.png.5cedca9a098471002cd6cf651121c410.png

• Administrators

Would be easier if you used Chrome for this one, right click on the infinitely loading panel and go to Inspect or Inspect Element. Your page should look something like this: Screenshot 2019-06-20 at 18.51.47.png

Under the block that is highlighted there is a little arrow next to the "content-wrapper" div class, click that and then look down you should see the block that has 'duma-panel id' and for header it should give you the title of the panel which in this example is Guest Wireless Status. 

If you could do that it should let us know what panel it is. Once you find out what it is let us know but also go on the page with the panel - if it has the white filled in pin unpin it and see if it disappeared, however if it wasn't pinned and had the uncoloured pin then pin it and unpin it again immediately after and see if it's been removed from the dashboard.

• Administrators

Thanks for that, so on the System Information page on the Internet Status page you should be able to toggle the pin, just toggle it on/off so the end result is it unpinned, the toggling is important, does it still show pinned to the dashboard? Just a reminder it's unpinned when the pin icon is not completely filled white.

• Administrators

Right okay as previously when asked you mentioned nothing weird on other pages. Could you disconnect the router from the internet i.e. the ethernet cable in WAN and then reboot the router from the interface please and see if it's available to unpin once rebooted.

YESSSSSSS... I found a (partial solution to unpin)

Refresh the System Info page without refreshing it .... just fast up down with Hybrid VPN page 🙂

image.thumb.png.cf8068ca643380de261970fbfaf14c46.png

And that's the result.... Great

image.thumb.png.ae3658a097006e0e8aafde04e017ff28.png

I used to be Beta-Tester for 20 years...  long time ago.....

Thanks for the help!!

Alain

2 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Right okay as previously when asked you mentioned nothing weird on other pages. Could you disconnect the router from the internet i.e. the ethernet cable in WAN and then reboot the router from the interface please and see if it's available to unpin once rebooted.

Yes because in that page the "applets" run and run for a long time... before showing up results.
......so nothing strange one was running longer..... and....
It was not a so interesting page to visit 🙂

Alain

That's the reason I bought DumaOS...
Keep a tab in real time on how much and who use bandwidth .
Difficult to get an idea how is used if you don't have any tool 🙂

A big THANK  .. (Solved)

Alain

2019-06-20 22 50 36.jpg

3 hours ago, Netduma Alex said:

Wow that was smart.

Sorry I made you clear the whole dashboard, I didn't think of the whole "inspect the page" bit

We solved it ... working together. A good support team + an experienced Beta-Tester.

Thanks
.... The Important things are : Personal satisfaction (both side) + one less problem + one solution found

A doubt is still running in the back of my mind: " W h y "
🙂

Silly question, isn't it?
Alain

PS: I love that COULORED dashboard

I hope not to abuse of your kindness:
There is still a question (OT in this thread) to solve for completing my Dashboard.

LOG (real time - not the "download and use then" version)
Is there a way to filter it?
....so once pinned to dashboard it will show all the events for say: " x.x.x.111"
It's the exact question, not academic.
Connect/disconnect, Errors, etc

The device on .111 may be on or off-line.
While it's correct to stay OFF during the night, It's not fit if during the day.
(I wrote some code to manage the event outside the router)

Having it in real time from the router would be a bonus!!!

Alain

PS: .111 is a Solar's inverter device that send out to a server on the NET diagnosis and data - but it is also a limited HTTP Server.

You can filter it a bit. Go to Settings > Monitoring > Logs, and you can choose which categories of items you want to include in the logs, then press Apply.

As for more filtering options, and the option to filter the log especially for a dashboard pin, i'll add it to the suggestions list because that's a neat idea.

Tanks, not much of a filter 🙂

BUT if you filter it:
then the "download copy" is not integral but filtered 😞

AND ...... it's not Excel readable !!!!! 
(unformatted txt)

I suppose that's two different kettle of fish put unintentionally toghether !
(I mean a log "its a LOG", a filter give a "log view")

Alain
PS:
My secondary screen look like this:

image.thumb.png.4218443b301430f8fc42f6f635f4c222.png

Oh okay, so it only affects the version displayed on the router, not the downloaded copy. Interesting.

You can copy the unformatted text into Microsoft Word or another text editor and it will be laid out in lines.

Just now, Netduma Alex said:

Oh okay, so it only affects the version displayed on the router, not the downloaded copy. Interesting.

You can copy the unformatted text into Microsoft Word or another text editor and it will be laid out in lines.

Wrong,
sorry if I didn't explain it correctly.

Whatever filter option you set in "setting" ....
.... will affect both what you "view" on screen AND what you "download" on file.

Alain

Usually when you download a Log is to "manage" it an squeeze data from it's information, so it's better to have it integral.

What I was looking is an "on-line" filtering...
...that way, in the applet, only what is relative to the filter will appear.

In my case only an event regarding ".111"
will have a real-time value and worth putting it (and a log applet) in dashboard.

Other people want to filter login, may be, for security reason.... but HomeUsers are usually not so demanding.

At the news I changed router (not for performance) but  to get a more manageable interface...
...most of my acquaintenances said really surprize:

" but ... you program a router ! ? ! ? "

🙂

'Well I used to, but no need anymore.... they have a nice GUI interface NOW ! '   (hahahaha)

Alain

Well, suggest them to make contact with the HW64info guy.
His "sensors" are the most used by PC enthusiast and gamers 🙂

He is always improving it, 
adding support for new HDW "sensors"

The Graph you see in my previous post are automatically generate from (standardized) data passed on by his software.

Alain

PS:
LTT channel on YouTube, is a reference for  Hw64 and DumaOS as well ..
I got news of you from them (Linus Tech Tips - 5milion sub)