John Lewis sales assistant!!!

bagsta69

Was in John Lewis today looking for a new TV and started chatting to a sales chap, very nice chap and knew his stuff too.

He had never heard of the Netduma R1, His eyes actually lit up when I explained what it does,

rest assured I set him straight on the R1's capabilities and pointed him on the path of enlightenment. :)

I think you may have another buyer :)

Was in John Lewis today looking for a new TV and started chatting to a sales chap, very nice chap and knew his stuff too.

He had never heard of the Netduma R1, His eyes actually lit up when I explained what it does,

rest assured I set him straight on the R1's capabilities and pointed him on the path of enlightenment. :)

I think you may have another buyer :)

Ha ha - My Ninja!!  Good looking out brother!

as if finding a sales assistant in the UK, who actually knew what he was talking about isn't surprising enough.  To go on and sell him a Duma, must be intervention from a higher power.

Keep spreading the Gospel Reverend   :D

OR ELSE:

dWcZbXGm.jpg

Not only did he know what he was talking about he actually went online to check the input lag values of the tv's I was looking at. (As they no longer had the one I wanted)

Most of last years Sony offerings are pretty good actually with figures as low as 15ms.

May have to wait another week or two though as My beloved Grand Cherokee just relieved my wallet of nearly 500 big ones at it's service and MOT with another 200 to go next week due to a leaking pipe from the turbo pissing very expensive oil all over the exhaust.  DOH!!!!

Ouch!  Sounds painful.  At least you found a helpful chap @ JL.

In Dixons (many years ago), I was told by a salesman that an Athlon 64 was so called because it 64 times more powerful than a normal one.

I always seem to find 'that' salesman lol

i was moaning to a virgin media tech when i upgraded my account to the 152 meg but was not getting close to it and told him about the duma he was like really that is a thing and i can really buy it how do you spell netduma?? scribble scribble lol

Great for tv and quality to game on.

Game mode then turn off the few left over post processing features then in advanced a few more and it is as fast as a top quality monitor but on a large screen, i love mine :)

There was a few days of burn in until the picture came into its own.

At first i was shocked and thought i had made the wrong choice but after burn in it looks really good.

A few mates of mine from london are on the 150mb package and they do not get anywhere near it too.

isp's like to hide behind overusage of the word 'upto' but this should be coming to an end soon, I've heard new regs mean that anyone in the uk will be able to get out of a contract where they don't get what was advertised soon

Archived