How to show Dedicated Server Advanced Warfare.

Hey so I was watching Drift0r on youtube and he was showing that on his Geo filter when he hit a dedicated server it would light up Yellow. On my Geo filter i can only guess host by the size of the red circle. I have never seen any Yellow circles on my geo filter.  I am running version 1.03.4 and live in Texas. Is there a option to enable the yellow circles? 

The video Drift0r did on AW and showing the hosts is:

Sorry if putting exterior links is bad frowned on I don't use forums much.

Pretty sure he's not supposed to show that... But it's admin mode which is useless these days (I think). Before it allowed us to report servers with a button.

You can tell if you're on a dedicated server because

1. AW in the USA is ALWAYS on a server now

2. If you click the circle and you can't rate the host

3. If you're in a lobby and as it's counting down and then loading the map you see it switch from one big circle to another. That is where the game hands off the lobby host to the dedicated server. All players connect to the lobby host first, then to the dedicated server in an actual game.

As Mazda says, admin mode and his dedicated server detection methods are good :)

My normal one would of been not being able to rate server, dead giveaway.

Glad they are making good on there promise 7 months later that the games will be on dedicated servers.

They've been on dedicated servers since day 1 honestly. I've had this router since December and I could see that... Drift0r even made a video about it shortly after that.

The servers are overloaded and cause more lag than a good p2p host anyway. I would rather play on a 60ms p2p host than a 20ms dedi that I always connect to just like his video.

Still on P2P here in Asia. And I blocked the only closest Dedicated Servers in this region which is Japan. It's way too far and made the Japanese players get even more advantage than us players in South East Asia.

Nothing to be proud of Iain when the rest of your neighbouring countries are playing catch up and have high pings. Haha
No fibre broadbands can save you from that!
But luckily, one of Singapore's ISP of fibre broadband are expanding their fibre broadband services into our closest neighbour Malaysia so hopefully that will allow for better connection to each other.

Archived