Netduma Blocking Party Chat

Ru2u

I've noticed lately if I have the Geo-Filter enabled and start a party nobody can connect and the party displays it as a network issues. My friends are all in my Allow list set at 100% too. The only way to get around this is to disable the Geo-Filter, re-invite, then re-enable the Geo-Filter. I thought Allow list was supposed to take care of this.

I believe since xbox live added chat servers some of them are being blocked since they haven't been added to the cloud updates yet.

If you see any hosts show up on your map when you're in a party chat by yourself, not in any games, and the location is in California, add them to your allow list and also report them in the thread so they can be added.

I've noticed lately if I have the Geo-Filter enabled and start a party nobody can connect and the party displays it as a network issues. My friends are all in my Allow list set at 100% too. The only way to get around this is to disable the Geo-Filter, re-invite, then re-enable the Geo-Filter. I thought Allow list was supposed to take care of this.

Do you have another router before the duma? See if the mac address has changed in the dmz. That fixes it for me.

Thanks maz i did not know of this.

They rolled them out in the last xbox one update but only during "special" occasions do you end up on one. I've been having issues with my chats since then.

• Administrators

Guys can you make sure you're in bleeding edge cloud. So go to "Settings > Misc" & have bleeding edge ticked.

If you do see a server getting blocked. So a triangle appears everytime you try chat please post the IDs in a thread & I'll whitelist them for everyone :) 

Guys can you make sure you're in bleeding edge cloud. So go to "Settings > Misc" & have bleeding edge ticked.

If you do see a server getting blocked. So a triangle appears everytime you try chat please post the IDs in a thread & I'll whitelist them for everyone :)

Sometimes they are padlocks also

Archived