Came home and netduma not working

I had netduma for about 2 years. The problem start at 1st not recognizing all the electronics in the house & now I can not access it. Have internet.

I’m not sure what you mean by ‘not recognising all electronics in your house’ have you had an electrical fault in your home or a power cut?

Are any lights coming on on the Netduma?

• Netduma Staff

Please help everything connected all week and no probs ,arrived home and no internet ...checked the virgin hub and internet is fine ...connect netduma and no internet at all

Hi Sergio, welcome to the forum!

If you isolate the Netduma (connect it to a PC without the Modem connected), can you access the interface by typing 192.168.88.1 into the URL? If so, please do a factory reset via Settings > Miscellaneous.

Hi jack and thank you for replying.

In the evening I started this post I managed to get it working .

factory reset netduma and all that , the big problem is since then although my ping with virgin media always is between 12ms and 16ms now on speedtest with netduma connected reads pings of 50ms and above only also my upload is 21mb that I do get on speedtest but my download don't go over 70 mb and I have just now tested virgin hub without netduma and reads 384mb download on speedtest ....

netduma has had a factory reset so all settings are as they came all I try was testing with preemptive and reactive.

if I cant sort this out im gonna have to send it back as its no good to me.

I really know the potential of this device and I cant not wait to sort it out ...please help me ...thank you

Hi jack and thank you for replying.

In the evening I started this post I managed to get it working .

factory reset netduma and all that , the big problem is since then although my ping with virgin media always is between 12ms and 16ms now on speedtest with netduma connected reads pings of 50ms and above only also my upload is 21mb that I do get on speedtest but my download don't go over 70 mb and I have just now tested virgin hub without netduma and reads 384mb download on speedtest ....

netduma has had a factory reset so all settings are as they came all I try was testing with preemptive and reactive.

if I cant sort this out im gonna have to send it back as its no good to me.

I really know the potential of this device and I cant not wait to sort it out ...please help me ...thank you

Dont worry, the Netduma is more than capable of handling your speeds.

This guide will help you get your full speeds:

http://support.netduma.com/support/solutions/articles/16000022366-why-is-my-connection-speed-lower-